H1B RFE - At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

nani_ketr

Hello Everyone,

My employer filed for H1B last month and I got an RFE. I am working for gathering the required documentation for the RFE and its been more than 32 days. It used to say in Initial Review but when I verified today its showing as "

• At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

"

I talked to my employer usually how much time do I wil have to reply for the RFE and she enquired with the attorney which attorney said it will be few months time, so we are ok with this.

Now the page is showing like this and I am really worried now and not sure what to do and where exactly I stand now..

Any help folks here... Any inputs can be appreciated.

Thanks

Nani

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have got an RFE wherein USCIS is asking my employer to provide work order and organisation structure. My employer is insisting to resign from my current job and is assuring (which is of no value) that they will be able to get it approved successfully by providing all the documents

Should I trust them and go ahead with my resignation or should I wait until it is approved?

Note: Both my current and future employer are reputed consulting firms. My first H1B was approved without any RFE

Archived