221g PINK SLIP

Jamaica123

am assuming reason might be- vancouver 10/25/2013--221g white slip...how time will it take

- appointment letter from Masterex which states my Role and Yearly salary.

- I started working with masterex from Feb 2010 but my paystubs started from June 2010.

Application ID or Case Number:   Case Creation Date: 25-Oct-2013 Status Updated Date: 25-Oct-2013    

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks, or longer. As explained on the day of your interview, if further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved when administrative processing is finished, you will receive notification to collect the passport with the visa from the Loomis branch you selected when you booked your appointment.

For more information, please visit U.S. Consulate General Vancouver.

I am sorry to hear about both of your situation. The problem with 221G is there is no fixed amount of time mention by any consulate. It can be from 2 weeks to months.. Mostly when 221G is issued they asked for documentation or they are doing the back ground verification on you as well as the credibility of the employer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived