H1b RFE Status

ahrahr

Hi everyone,

I applied for H1b extension under premium processing last month and got RFE for client letter and employee-employer relationship and my attorney submitted all the documentation this week. Yesterday, when i checked my case status online, it showed clock restarted on oct 23rd. Today afternoon, when i checked back, it showed the following status.

At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information

I called that phone number and gave my receipt number, then the status i got on phone was "clock restarted on oct 23rd."

I am little confused about this changed online status. what does it mean? can somebody please clear my doubts?

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I applied for H1b extension under premium processing last month and got RFE for client letter and employee-employer relationship and my attorney submitted all the documentation this week. Yesterday, when i checked my case status online, it showed clock restarted on oct 23rd. Today afternoon, when i checked back, it showed the following status.

At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information

I called that phone number and gave my receipt number, then the status i got on phone was "clock restarted on oct 23rd."

I am little confused about this changed online status. what does it mean? can somebody please clear my doubts?

Thanks.

USCIS status update is not always updated frequently. You have to wait.

aharahr  - Any update on your case. There is no update on my case.

No updates, online status remains the same, when i called the phone number yesterday it said clock restarted on 23rd oct, but today it updated to case inf not available. That's the only new thing happened today. I talked to my attorney and he said may be technical glitch because it happened only a day after clock restart. I checked every 10 mins today, this is extrememly stressful, but trying to remain positive. Goodluck to you.

I applied to California center on Oct30th as Premium Processing and i got RFE today as of Nov 6th.How to know the RFe requirements?

A request for evidence is made when an application/petition is lacking required documentation/evidence (initial evidence) or the officer needs more documentation/evidence (additional evidence) to determine an applicant's eligibility for the benefit sought. We may send you a request for evidence at any stage of our review. The request will indicate what evidence or information is needed for us to fully evaluate your application or petition. The notice will explain where to send the evidence and will give the deadline for your response. Your application or petition will be held in suspense during that time. If you receive a request for evidence and have questions about what you need to submit, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

I applied to California center on Oct30th as Premium Processing and i got RFE today as of Nov 6th.How to know the RFe requirements?

A request for evidence is made when an application/petition is lacking required documentation/evidence (initial evidence) or the officer needs more documentation/evidence (additional evidence) to determine an applicant's eligibility for the benefit sought. We may send you a request for evidence at any stage of our review. The request will indicate what evidence or information is needed for us to fully evaluate your application or petition. The notice will explain where to send the evidence and will give the deadline for your response. Your application or petition will be held in suspense during that time. If you receive a request for evidence and have questions about what you need to submit, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Your employer/attorney would receive the mail and they would contact you and do the necessary.

• 3 months later...

Archived