CANADA TRV - URGENT ##########

jaseemar

Hi all,

I recently applied (Oct 10) for Canada TRV but forgot to attach supporting docs like I-797. I have only appointment confirmation email attached from US Consulate in Toronto. 

Will my Trv get rejected ? 

Can I send the supporting documents via email to them ??? please help. I have my marriage plans in december, so please let me know asap what to do.... 

Hi all,

I recently applied (Oct 10) for Canada TRV but forgot to attach supporting docs like I-797. I have only appointment confirmation email attached from US Consulate in Toronto. 

Will my Trv get rejected ? 

Can I send the supporting documents via email to them ??? please help. I have my marriage plans in december, so please let me know asap what to do.... 

No. they wont consider any documents sent to email. They will request you for any missing documents. I think you should be fine.

Actually, it took about 2 weeks approximately.

Applied on Sep 17.

Requested for additional docs on Sep 26/27, uploaded the same day.

Got a request for PP on 4th Oct, sent the same day. Still waiting to get the PP back. Apparently, they are going through a delay of 2-4 weeks.

Contemplating on going to the consulate to pick the PP. Will let you know if that works.

No, they will get back to you asking to update the missing document and you should be fine.

This is what happened with me.

Hope, this helps.

No. they wont consider any documents sent to email. They will request you for any missing documents. I think you should be fine.

Hello Vinz or H1,

Please let me know if you have any idea how long this would take? I applied on Oct 10. I really need your input, as I am planning for an India vacation in December. I am seriously thinking of cancelling it and go to india for stamping (taking risk ofcourse...)

Their instruction pages do specify that they will get in touch via the website (you should receive e-mails saying there is a message in the MyCIC site) if they have questions or need additional information. They're also pretty clear that they will not accept any documentation sent to them via mail.

Hopefully it'll all work out without a problem. Just very annoying how long they seem to be taking.

Their instruction pages do specify that they will get in touch via the website (you should receive e-mails saying there is a message in the MyCIC site) if they have questions or need additional information. They're also pretty clear that they will not accept any documentation sent to them via mail.

Hopefully it'll all work out without a problem. Just very annoying how long they seem to be taking.

Thanks Ajay....I will wait then...

Archived