After 4 Rejections for visiting visa,5 th time approved at Hyderabad consulate.

jikkyd

Hi All,

Today morning my mother went to visiting visa at Hyderabad consulate, she got approved at 5 th attempt.

Both of my parents got rejected 4 times this time i sent only my mother , we are trying since 2008.

i want to share this news to all the Murthy  forum readers.

I got so much valuable information from these forums.Finally succeed.

Hi All,

Today morning my mother went to visiting visa at Hyderabad consulate, she got approved at 5 th attempt.

Both of my parents got rejected 4 times this time i sent only my mother , we are trying since 2008.

i want to share this news to all the Murthy  forum readers.

I got so much valuable information from these forums.Finally succeed.

Good to know. Hopefully your dad also gets a visa to visit you soon.

Nothing changed documentation, but previous 4 time, my sister's are studying their B.tech, this time they are doing IT job in Hyderabad, and i went through a consultancy to fill DS-160 and all,this time i took that In charge and filled everything  from here,sent all in email, they took print out and she attended the interview.

Nothing changed documentation, but previous 4 time, my sister's are studying their B.tech, this time they are doing IT job in Hyderabad, and i went through a consultancy to fill DS-160 and all,this time i took that In charge and filled everything  from here,sent all in email, they took print out and she attended the interview.

Were they applying as self - sponsor or were you the sponsor every time? There should be some difference between first 4 cases and this one! Its good to hear that even after 4 rejections people can get visa ! 

Hi,

Congrats, Its really good to know they are still approving after 4 times of rejections, can you give more detials on the documentation part, I'm in a similar situation as my Parents got rejects 4 times we have been trying since 2009 and no luck till now. I want to know more details about their documentation if possible.

Vick45:  I followed immhelp visitor visa documentation and sample format.

and i filled hte DS-160 from here and submitted on behalf of my mother.still if u have any questions please ask me. Surely i will help u as much as i can.

cause i know the pain, how it will be if parents got rejects the visa.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a great news!! I have few questions:

What did you fill in " Who is paying for the US trip ?" 

Did you get letter from senator?

Did they do any other country trip before this interview?

How long did you wait before trying for this interview?

How many times can we try for Visitor visa? Is there a limit on number of tries ?

Thanks

What did you fill in " Who is paying for the US trip ?"        Self(My parents)

Did you get letter from senator?   No

Did they do any other country trip before this interview?  No

How long did you wait before trying for this interview? 1yr, but no need to wait ,we can send them within 1 ,2 months

How many times can we try for Visitor visa? Is there a limit on number of tries ?- when you are a genuine person, we can send them to interview  until we get visa. 

Archived