Toronto 221g

bi2013

Status update dates can mean a lot of things but it at least means that someone is looking into your case. as someone said in one of the other threads, the embassy updates the ceac website.. so this means someone from the embassy has got some sort of update for your case

hope you get your visa soon.. please update the thread once your visa is approved or if you have any updates and it might benefit others.

Status update dates can mean a lot of things but it at least means that someone is looking into your case. as someone said in one of the other threads, the embassy updates the ceac website.. so this means someone from the embassy has got some sort of update for your case

hope you get your visa soon.. please update the thread once your visa is approved or if you have any updates and it might benefit others.

do you have any information on "embassy updating the CEAC website"? ...CEAC website looks to be Dept of State ...although CEAC stands for Consular Electronic Application Center ...i dont know i am asking a question - maybe you are right

Thanks for your reply.

Mine is Oct 3rd and for two weeks date shown as Oct 3rd only and today status changes to Oct 16th. Hope we get visa soon. good luck

Same here. Interview was on Oct 2nd. Received email from consulate on Oct 3rd to submit passport and no updates after that till yesterday where case updated to Oct 16 but still in "Administrative Processing".. Called DoS, but it is of no use.VO did not ask any docs in the interview..said PIMS expired.

Hello everyone,

I have the same case as above, PIMS not updated, interview on Oct 15,2013.

Question: I have just checked my status in USCIS website for my H1B case and it is still at "Decision" stage rather on "Post decision activity". Even though I have I-797 with me, does anyone think this might be the reason?

Can anyone please check their status in USCIS ?

Thanks

Nitish

Nitish...

I dont think that is the reason. I am stuck in the same boat as you, yellow 221g with PIMS from the morning of 15th at Toronto. However, in my USCIS status, it says Post-Decision Activity. So I dont think this has any link to that.

What is your current status at  on the Visa Status page ? I am still in Administrative Processing too. My case was last updated 17th October though. When was yours updated ?

Hello everyone,

I have the same case as above, PIMS not updated, interview on Oct 15,2013.

Question: I have just checked my status in USCIS website for my H1B case and it is still at "Decision" stage rather on "Post decision activity". Even though I have I-797 with me, does anyone think this might be the reason?

Can anyone please check their status in USCIS ?

Thanks

Nitish

• 4 weeks later...

yes, If you have a batch number on your 221g. But it will show you same status as your ds160 applicationid.

Hi bi2013,

How can we check the status using batch number ?

Can you let me know what is the procedure and where to look ?

NOTE: Folks, please add your info into "checkee" - for easy tracking (look my post @ Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:54 PM) - http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/63337-calling-all-toronto-221gs/?p=258622

Thanks

Archived