Possible to expedite my GC for citizen son's health?

mbk

What if the OP needs to stay in the US for treatment and also needs the flexibility of moving around and taking leaves? All this might lead to job loss and deportation. But no, lets assume the worst possible intentions

Some posters here value the rulebook more than human life. The illegals are marching in DC demanding citizenship, but if a law abiding mother of a sick child asks if a concession is possible, she is declared satan.

What if the OP needs to stay in the US for treatment and also needs the flexibility of moving around and taking leaves? All this might lead to job loss and deportation. But no, lets assume the worst possible intentions

Some posters here value the rulebook more than human life. The illegals are marching in DC demanding citizenship, but if a law abiding mother of a sick child asks if a concession is possible, she is declared satan.

Thank you exactly my point. 

USCIS does not judge petitions by being in individual petitioner's shoes. They follow the law of the land. 

Im sorry, but I didnt know you are USCIS 

I am sorry, but i you really think a GC is more important than the health of a family member, then you have your priorities wrong.

You can play in the rounds of the game, but life does not go with the rulebook of uscis

It was a simple question. No harm in asking questions.

Judging was done by some advanced members , yes atoorneys know the rulebooks, have you seen them judgin on forum

You can play in the rounds of the game, but life does not go with the rulebook of uscis

Judging was done by some advanced members , yes atoorneys know the rulebooks, have you seen them judgin on forum

I just say my opinion. And, obviously people here give their opinion not USCIS opinion.

As I mentioned before, treatment for leukemia is available in other countries as well.

Heck, lots of Americans do medical tourism, e.g., to India...

So, are you implying that for you, the GC is more important than the health of a family member???

I am sorry, but i you really think a GC is more important than the health of a family member, then you have your priorities wrong.

Thats not what the OP is implying at all, nor is anyone else. Only you and others like Omshiv, who assume a person guilty until proven innocent have interpreted this. A green card may well be very useful in continuing her son's treatment, how can you assume otherwise? do you know this family personally? You have a perverted view of things and a very low opinion of people without even knowing them.

Thats not what the OP is implying at all, nor is anyone else. Only you and others like Omshiv, who assume a person guilty until proven innocent have interpreted this. A green card may well be very useful in continuing her son's treatment, how can you assume otherwise? do you know this family personally? You have a perverted view of things and a very low opinion of people without even knowing them.

Somebody else (vvenki418) what implying that. Please read the thread...

And I suggest you stop trying to start a flame war.

I pointed out early on that what the OP wanted is not possible, and a Murthy lawyer confirmed that.

Only you and some other people refuse to understand that and instead try to start a flame war (not only here, but on some other forum as well.)

A parent asked for help - was it provided, yes from an attorney

others went on to judge him with "make hay" posts and opinion tht gc seems far valuable than life, keeping priorities straight. etc....

And me calling them out was called a rant.  and the very reason people are on forums is to help others what they have gone through and provide a path.

Not judge/ detrimate others value and prove that everything going with rulebook works.

Again , helping is what this forum is about, if u cannot help, ur views will be definitely called out.

A parent asked for help - was it provided, yes from an attorney

And even before the attorney's post, I said the same thing as the attorney.

Please READ the thread! It is obvious that you haven't.

Only you and others like you felt the need to rant, and even libel me on another forum You need to grow up.

And even before the attorney's post, I said the same thing as the attorney.

Please READ the thread! It is obvious that you haven't.

Only you and others like you felt the need to rant, and even libel me on another forum You need to grow up.

Since, you put out there that priorities need to be check in life, your value of opinion went the other way

Stop judging and start helping

Thats the point of help

Archived