Toronto anyone got passport back after stamping between Oct 3rd - Oct 9th

rnkumar13

I have submitted on oct 3rd and still its showing admin processing. i called them asking how long they said its still undergoing admin processing and dont know how long it gonna take which is bs and ridiculous. what a fkn system it is.

what number did you call them @. I did not find any contact number other than email address for pending visa enquiries. I have sent email 2 times but no response. They did not contact the client or employer. Don't know what they are doing.

I have submitted on oct 3rd and still its showing admin processing. i called them asking how long they said its still undergoing admin processing and dont know how long it gonna take which is bs and ridiculous. what a fkn system it is.

Today I called DOS and they told the same to me " The decision has not yet been made". Then I asked them "why did they ask me to submit the passport". He said I don't know.What a BS system it is...They naturalize the illegals but they dont approve visa's to people who pay taxes and living legally. What a shame!!

Archived