Toronto Oct 8th waiting for passport

rnkumar13

On that link it shows issued. but I guess today being Saturday Loomis, Brampton is closed and don't have a choice but to wait till Monday- 14th Oct.

thanks for that link again. I was following instructions being given by the consulate one page print out and the link in there was a different one. Haven't received any email notification too. Guess you have to constantly check on the website link you mentioned.

Monday is closed as it is Thanksgiving. I am in the same boat as you. Waiting for my passport and believe I will get it on Tuesday. And one more question, did the VO give you back the H1 petition or did they keep it with them??He didnt give my petition back and said I will get it along with the passport. Please advice.

didn't realize till afternoon that 14th Oct is holiday. 3 days sat, sun and mon just gone in holidays.

VO did keep the petition. I didn't even bother asking. I am planning to go to loomis, Brampton tomorrow around 3pm. I have a flight in the night at 8:30pm. So everything will be really back to back and if passport gets delayed, then will have to extend my stay by a day or two I guess.

Annflower: Do you have your waybill number yet?

Archived