Need suggestion - Passport returned, H1 Refused for further review, Can I go back to US?

NIVApplicant

Color Codes of 221g
When the consulate finds the visa applicant temporarily ineligible to get the visa then the applicant will be given a refusal form in a particular color while those whose visa is rejected will be given a refusal form in different color.

A simple BLUE form of 221g indicates that the consulate is in need for extra supporting documents of the applicant or the sponsor of the applicant is required by them to take a decision on Visa Issuance. A case Number is Marked on this Form for the applicant to have further communication.

A PINK form of 221g means that the applicant"s case is put forth for further Administrative Processing. The applicant will be given a Reference ID for him/her to track the details of case online. This is mostly issued if they are not satisfied about the current employer or Work Experience related information or any other issues related to the applicant"s qualification or other issues beyond our Knowledge.

A WHITE form is a complex category of 221G.They return the Case to USCIS for further Verification. (Reason of doubt not known).
A YELLOW form of 221g means general administrative processing. They just want make sure that all documents provided by you and the employer are genuine

NO CODE - NO FORM: not given any Handout or any Code, but the Case been referred to USCIS for further Processing.

• 2 weeks later...

@NIV Applicant: Guys who had their interview on Sep 18th and Sep 20th got their emails. Mine was on 25th but I haven't heard anything yet. Lets hang in here. I am sure we will get it soon!

@Gangavas, We have friend on this forum, kalyan_chakri, he is waiting since his interview on September 11. He has not got any email....

• 2 weeks later...

I got the clearance email Today at 9 am. In short my case:

1. Interview on 30th September at 8.30am

2. Did not have decision because of computer glitch

3. Got an email on October 4th to submit my resume, Summery of research and list of publication

4. Got my passport back along with 221g on october 10th

5. CEAC update on 16th October

6. Second update on 4th November

7. Third update on November 18th

8. Got the email to submit my passport on November 19th at 9.15 am

9. Going to submit the passport today at 1 pm

I have a baby of 6 months old. I have seen for~2 months!! It's not worth staying in USA. It's frustrating and I have planned to move permanently as a PhD chemist to Canada. I do not want to live in this frustrating situation.

I got the clearance email Today at 9 am. In short my case:

1. Interview on 30th September at 8.30am

2. Did not have decision because of computer glitch

3. Got an email on October 4th to submit my resume, Summery of research and list of publication

4. Got my passport back along with 221g on october 10th

5. CEAC update on 16th October

6. Second update on 4th November

7. Third update on November 18th

8. Got the email to submit my passport on November 19th at 9.15 am

9. Going to submit the passport today at 1 pm

I have a baby of 6 months old. I have seen for~2 months!! It's not worth staying in USA. It's frustrating and I have planned to move permanently as a PhD chemist to Canada. I do not want to live in this frustrating situation.

Congrats. That is a wise decision to move to Canada.

Archived