Is any one cancelling/rescheduling the appointments due to GOVT SHUTDOWN ..

jalsa24

Hello Everyone ,

Is any one cancelling or re scheduling the H!b Visa stamping appointments due to the government shut down ...?

I have mine on Oct 17th and due to this debt cieling and stuff ..planning to re schedule .

Any thoughts or opinions are welcomed .

Thanks in advance for your replies .

Hello Everyone ,

Is any one cancelling or re scheduling the H!b Visa stamping appointments due to the government shut down ...?

I have mine on Oct 17th and due to this debt cieling and stuff ..planning to re schedule .

Any thoughts or opinions are welcomed .

Thanks in advance for your replies .

Why do you wanna re-schedule??

If consulates are not issuing visas then they won't give you an appointment for interview.

Hi  Oshiv/Rahul 

Thanks for your inputs . 

I have booked the date long back in july the thing is i am hearing if the shut down continues then Oct 17 the debt ceiling would take place and then wondering whether that would show effect in complete shutdown of govt agencies and would delay or keep on hold . 

Thats my main concern for planning to reschedule 

thanks once again 

I have booked the date long back in july the thing is i am hearing if the shut down continues then Oct 17 the debt ceiling would take place and then wondering whether that would show effect in complete shutdown of govt agencies and would delay or keep on hold . 

Thats my main concern for planning to reschedule 

Nope, you are good to go.

Consulates will never be closed. If in case their are changes in your appointment then they will inform you about that.

Archived