Applied for Canada visa. A quick question.

vrams86@gmail.com

Hi.

when is your current I-797 expiring? Canada visa can take about 3-4 weeks time easily . Yes Jamaica doesn't require any visiting visa. however you need to show them return ticket or else they will make your buy one for going to India. ( One person posted very good experience in forum. Please refer there)

Once you have received an email from canadian consulate requesting your passport you have 30 days to send. If you send after that your your passport will not be stamped . So, you cannot send your passport for canada visa stamp in feb/March if you have already submitted your application online now.

I also applied for canada visiting visa a nd they requested my passport in 2 weeks..I sent them the passport with a cover letter explaining that I have us visa interview next week so please return my passport asap along with overnight return mail label.I received my passport with in 5 working days...So cover letter may help you..

Hi,

Please give me the advice. My Canadian Single entry Visitor visa was refused 2 times on OPT. I am planning to going for my H1B stamping now in Canada. Do u guys think I will try again Canadian Visitor Visa as now I am on H1B?? If yes which visa I will apply Single or Multiple entry??

Hi ppl,

I have an USA Masters MBA degree and I work in the EVC model. I don't have any client letter since its against their policy to provide one. Also seems like the primary vendor through which I am with Client is going to get changed in another 3 months time frame. I have my wedding on Feb during which I have to go to India. I am thinking of going to Canada and get it stamped so that I can be in peace of mind when I go for my wedding. Pls suggest the possibilities and the risk in getting the stamping done in Canada.

Moreover how long does the Canadian consulate take to return your passport with a stamping. Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated thanks in advance

regards,

Hariharan 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived