Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts


I have a valid 1797 copy and i went for a Visa interview..there i got the 221g whiteslip asking for employers previous product  description and current product  contracts..My employer donot have US client for the previous product ..

Whatever the documents i have i am sending them to the USCIS..and waiting for the update.

1)meanwhile i wanted to know..in this current status can i transfer my h1 to other employer who has client req in USA.?

2)If yes whats the status of the current 221g comes negative..will that effects my new h1 transfer ..?

Help appreciated


Share this post

Link to post

based on what I have been reading in this forum and outside, I think until the present 221g is resolved they might ask you to wait for this even if you go for a new employer H1B stamping

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this