Got a revoke message on old I129 application

rohittp

I got a following message on an old I129:

On October 1, 2013, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision.  If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.  If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

This Extension was approved in 2008. My H1 and GC were filed by the previous employer. I am on Green Card, which I received in October 2011. I have recently changed my Job in June 2013, i.e. 20 months after I received my GC.

What does this notice mean? Should I be taking any action based on this?

Thanks

your previous employer might have withdrawn the H1 Now

Thanks. How does it impacts me? They filed my GC which got approved when I was with them and this extension application was approved 5 years back. Is this because they reported that I am no longer with them or on GC? 

Thanks. How does it impacts me? They filed my GC which got approved when I was with them and this extension application was approved 5 years back. Is this because they reported that I am no longer with them or on GC? 

that petition would have expired in 2011. So my guess is that your employer might have come under their fraud alert when ur H1 was still in valid period, and they revoked all those petitions under investigations...again just a wild guess..

might as well be just a glitch..

update your post when you get the notice..

Archived