EB3 to EB2 with same Employer or Different Employer is safe on 8th yearH1B.

yuvi

Gurus please give me good advice. I am living in USA from 8+ years,2002 to till date on H1b with i-140 in 2007 I got Eb3 labor and i-140.

I have Master with 10+ years of experience, but my employer applied for Eb3 in 2007.

1) Now my employer started Eb2 porting .Is this is good approach to get E2 with same employer.

2) Can I stay with current employer in this stage (H1b +i-140) 8+ year of extension,

3)Can go other employer at this stage (what are the steps needs to take care) how much risk factor is there and is it possible to change the employer now.

Please advise .Thanks in advance

Yuvi

1) EB2 is a good idea. The employer does not matter as long as the job is genuine.

2) Why not?

3) It's a free country, you can change employers provided your work authorization. You should consult a lawyer about impact of employer change on your green card filing.

Originally posted by Belle:

1) EB2 is a good idea. The employer does not matter as long as the job is genuine.

2) Why not?

3) It's a free country, you can change employers provided your work authorization. You should consult a lawyer about impact of employer change on your green card filing.

Thank your suggesation Belle.

Archived