All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dennisverma

Anybody still stuck in Toronto 221g (green)?

Hi All,

Is there anyone who is stuck in Toronto in Admin processing for last few days.I am stuck here from 30th Sep. Please let me know if anyone in the same boat.

Vijay

Maverick,

I'm from Mechanical Engineering backgorund, but did some computer courses and I do have 6 years experience in IT, still RFE means it's really strange. You can contact me with ********** with gmail.

Hi!

I am stuck here in Toronto from sept 24th with green 221g...

I am from biomedical engg field and that was the reason for 221g I think.

Can you share your experience?

Edited by MurthyAdmin
Members who wish to share their personal contact information may do so by updating their profile and making it available to fellow members.

I am stuck in Vancouver since Sept 20. I am from Biotechnology and Masters in Genetic Epidemiology..Do you guys know how long it is taking for the TAL checks?

Maverick,

I'm from Mechanical Engineering backgorund, but did some computer courses and I do have 6 years experience in IT, still RFE means it's really strange. You can contact me with ********** with gmail.

Hey Vijay,

I have already sent you an email on your yahoo id.

Please check and reply...this forum doesnot allow to post your email address it seems...

Hi!

I am stuck here in Toronto from sept 24th with green 221g...

I am from biomedical engg field and that was the reason for 221g I think.

Can you share your experience?

@Maverick - did they take your passport or you have the passport with you?

@ Kalyan

They returned the passport :(

@Maverick - same case...but i got yellow, not green....did they tell you a reason? 

i dont mean to discourage you but if there is some kind of order followed for processing then your case should be solved after mine...agree? i have put together a table with info i have on people struck in toronto so far...

Maverick,

mine is ************* with gmail.

Vijay

Hey Vijay,

I have already sent you an email on your yahoo id.

Please check and reply...this forum doesnot allow to post your email address it seems...

Edited by MurthyAdmin
Members who wish to share their personal contact information may do so by updating their profile and making it available to fellow members.

Again as I said this forum is not displaying your gmail ID...I have replied on your yahoo ID...plz reply there if you can thanks

you can add email id on your profile...

Hi guys,  had my interview this morning... VO gave a 221G green slip asking for CV... He was looking for more information on my masters research work... i did my masters in Mech engineering, working in the same field. Appreciate it if you guys can get back to me. My email id is my profile. Thanks.

Hi All,

I had my H1B (2nd term with the same employer) interview on 29th Nov and I got 221g (Green). I was asked to send the resume and they kept my passport.

Is anyone else with same experience?