Weird LOOMIS issue

satch69

First, just wanna share my appreciation for the open discussions and wealth of information on this forum.

Anyway, I have done the visa stamp 1 year ago and received a waybill number upon approval, just like normal.

This time, every time I log in to CSC visa information (on the usvisa-info.com website), even prior to making my stamping appointment, I've been seeing my previous waybill and it says "delivered."

Just got my visa stamp approved yesterday, and even now I'm logging in and seeing "delivered" 

But I know it is the previous year's waybill / delivery status.

Will it simply update with the new information when the passport is shipped? Or is this some type of database population error, and I have to take extra steps to figure out my new waybill number?

Does Loomis shipping trigger an email?

thanks!

Hello Satch, I applied for H1B extension at Toronto on same day (Sep 30). This is the first time I'm applying in Toronto. I don't see any update in the usvisa-info website either. Let me know if you see any updates.

I got my new waybill number last night (Oct 2) and passport ready for pickup today (Oct 3)

I got my new waybill number last night (Oct 2) and passport ready for pickup today (Oct 3)

What time was your interview? Mine was 12:30, but ended up finishing at 4pm. It changed to administrative processing only this morning. Wondering how long it takes to be processed and change to "issued" and then to get the passport for pickup.

Archived