Visa approved in Toronto

Goluram

My H1b approved in Toronto yesterday and visa status on CEAC website was showing admin processing last night where as this morning it says "Ready" (not ready for the pick up but says something ready for the interview n all, if you had the interview already check the status late on) any leads on the wait time to get the passport ?

My H1b approved in Toronto yesterday and visa status on CEAC website was showing admin processing last night where as this morning it says "Ready" (not ready for the pick up but says something ready for the interview n all, if you had the interview already check the status late on) any leads on the wait time to get the passport ?

Congratulations goluram. Before the interview you asked so many questions about the interview and now I guess you know how it works.

I am happy that you got your visa. For some reason I liked your name dude....!!!!

Congratulations goluram. Before the interview you asked so many questions about the interview and now I guess you know how it works.

I am happy that you got your visa. For some reason I liked your name dude....!!!!

Goulram,

One quick question to you since you attended the interview in Toronto. Did you take your cell phone with you? In that case, is there anywhere we can give our cell phone to the security or somewhere? I need the phone with me as I need to call my friend to pick me up after the interview.Also, it would be helpful if you could list the questions asked to you!!!

Hi Goluram,

Have you received your passport?

Vijay

H

Goulram,

One quick question to you since you attended the interview in Toronto. Did you take your cell phone with you? In that case, is there anywhere we can give our cell phone to the security or somewhere? I need the phone with me as I need to call my friend to pick me up after the interview.Also, it would be helpful if you could list the questions asked to you!!!

You need to surrender your phone and other electronics at the security clearance. So don't worry, you can take them once your interview is done.

Archived