gc for being a partner in accounting and tax firm

awyn

hi,

I am presently a  MBA student in  USA  and I along with my american classmates intend to start a accounting and tax firm in USA. I want to know if there is any opportunity that i can apply for gc or  how can i legally be a partner of that firm. 

Would there be a positive effect if i am a licensed CPA or hold any other professional qualifications

Regards

AM

hi,

I am presently a  MBA student in  USA  and I along with my american classmates intend to start a accounting and tax firm in USA. I want to know if there is any opportunity that i can apply for gc or  how can i legally be a partner of that firm. 

Would there be a positive effect if i am a licensed CPA or hold any other professional qualifications

Regards

AM

On what basis would you apply for GC? On F1 I believe you are allowed to be a student and not work without authorization.

You can be a passive investor, but you can not work for the company, not even for free.

It would basically be like buying company stock on the stock market.

If you have $1M to invest into the business and hire at least 10 Americans, then you could get a GC in the EB5 category.

Archived