All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
awyn

gc for being a partner in accounting and tax firm

hi,

I am presently a  MBA student in  USA  and I along with my american classmates intend to start a accounting and tax firm in USA. I want to know if there is any opportunity that i can apply for gc or  how can i legally be a partner of that firm. 

Would there be a positive effect if i am a licensed CPA or hold any other professional qualifications

Regards

AM

you still have a long way to go my friend. finish your studies..apply for a job..once your employer applies for your GC and after you receive it you'll then get a GC.

OR if you have $$$ apply they EB5 by investing.

hi,

I am presently a  MBA student in  USA  and I along with my american classmates intend to start a accounting and tax firm in USA. I want to know if there is any opportunity that i can apply for gc or  how can i legally be a partner of that firm. 

Would there be a positive effect if i am a licensed CPA or hold any other professional qualifications

Regards

AM

On what basis would you apply for GC? On F1 I believe you are allowed to be a student and not work without authorization.

You can be a passive investor, but you can not work for the company, not even for free.

It would basically be like buying company stock on the stock market.

If you have $1M to invest into the business and hire at least 10 Americans, then you could get a GC in the EB5 category.