****Urgent Help on IWP (Interview Waiver Program)****

jobas2007

My wife used IWP for H1B stamping back in August 2013. We used Team Stanley dropbox service, and the process was very smooth and easy. This was a case of being a direct employee with approved I 140 in EB3 and 7th year extension, and her case qualified for IWP per all conditions listed on the website. Here's a link to the Team Stanley experience I posted before:

>

While trying to schedule interview appointment with US Consulate in Chennai, the website asked a question whether you qualified of IWP to which we answered Yes, and it generated the dropbox confirmation letter without advancing to the scheduling section of the website. (We were told we can bypass dropbox confirmation and move on to scheduling section by their HelpDesk).

What specific info are you looking for regarding IWP?

• 4 weeks later...

My specific question at this time is, if you are eligible for Interview Waiver Program (IWP) and have done 10 finger printing while your prior visa interview, is finger printing again required (once you have are qualified for dropbox services)?

Also appreciate if other people can share thier experience related to IWP.

Also do someone know if the list of documents to be submitted via drop box is same (complete set) like one we carry for visa interview OR we one needs to carry minimum or less documentation?

Also, does ALL originals needs to be submitted (like w2, degree certificates etc) or photocopy can do?

Archived