GC mailed but havent received it

test1234_test1234

I called USCIS today they told me to wait 60 days and are refusing to give out the tracking information. they said after 60 days then Infopass is an option but till 60 days they will not entertain any questions ... not even give me the tracking information .. .

I visited the local USPS and they dont have any of my mail held up , its sad that USCIS cant charge us another 500 $ and get USPS to request for a proof of delivery ... Just seems to anti climatic that I have to wait for another X odd days to receive the card ...not complaining just disheartned in the process ...

Thanks guys for your quick responses

So I called them up again and asked them for a tracking number , for which they transferred me to L2 support I waited some 35 mins and then a guy came on and ask me my name , number , address and dob  then told me that I needed to get my finger printing done again as they didnt have it correclty the first time and so they will send me another appointment for that ... bit confused why would I first have a status update that my cards were mailed and now they say that I need to do the finger printing again ? he said if I dont get the notice in 2 weeks to call back and he would fax the information to me.

Any ideas on whats going on ?

I got it in the mail on saturday !! I am so very happy thank you joef omshiv and so many mpre folk that helped ne do yall know if I have to apply for a new SSN or will it continue to be the current one i have?

Congrats...definitely a good news for you and your family.

SSN No would remain the same but you need to get a replacement card with the remark removed from the card.

I got it in the mail on saturday !! I am so very happy thank you joef omshiv and so many mpre folk that helped ne do yall know if I have to apply for a new SSN or will it continue to be the current one i have?

Congrats.

You should get the restrictions removed from the social security card. You keep the number.

Relax and celebrate ;)

Archived