H1B approved but revoked

ravivalluri

HI

I have a taken fulltime at a prime vendor location . He applied my H1b in april 2013.

BUt I lost my job in april second week .

I came to know through my HR that my H1B got approved . BUt they said they cannot provide me H1B documnet as I am no longer their employee and they gonn arevooke my H1b.

My question is that can i get that approved h1b through other employer,

what happens to my approved h1b if it is revoked by my previous employer(prime vendor)

I dont have any receipt related to my H1B

Please reply

HI

I have a taken fulltime at a prime vendor location . He applied my H1b in april 2013.

BUt I lost my job in april second week .

I came to know through my HR that my H1B got approved . BUt they said they cannot provide me H1B documnet as I am no longer their employee and they gonn arevooke my H1b.

My question is that can i get that approved h1b through other employer,

what happens to my approved h1b if it is revoked by my previous employer(prime vendor)

I dont have any receipt related to my H1B

Please reply

A new employer can file a cap exempt H1B petition and on approval you can work for new employer. Request your ex-employer to provide you a copy of all documents used to file H1B.

Even if your approved H1B is revoked there is nothing to worry. It is normal procedure. Just make sure that you are in legal status in US.

A new employer can file a cap exempt H1B petition and on approval you can work for new employer. Request your ex-employer to provide you a copy of all documents used to file H1B.

Even if your approved H1B is revoked there is nothing to worry. It is normal procedure. Just make sure that you are in legal status in US.

I got my h1b copy freom my previous employer.

I am with a new employer and new client now. So i can apply in october.

but i dont have any recent paystubs from my previous empoyer

Archived