MTR processing time for denied case

dixitd

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My date of application is Oct 18,2013 and we raised a service request on feb 5.Got a reply around feb 12 that the "application was in time line". May be the service request pushed it forward.

Please check your receipt number for which you earlier received a denial on.

Oh when yours was processed I am not sure why mine is still being untouched. I too raised a service request and it said that it 'The processing of your I-290B is within our current processing time.'. I am not sure when i will hear mine. All the best for yours and keep us posted on what ever the decision might be. I hope it is positive. Good luck.

Hi,

New petition for H1B applied April 1st 2013.

H1 RFE replied with client letter on August 15st 2013. Upgraded to Premium processing. Visa Denied on 29th August 2013. Employer filed MTR with I290 and $630 cheque on September 28th 2013. I am just wondering what is the average wait time to hear anything about my case. Also could someone update me on the Success rate of MTR?

Visa denied because of no working relationship between Client and Vendor A. I had some error in the client letter which did not specify the name of the vendor 'A' but said that my vendor was 'B'.

Got an updated letter and filed for MTR.

End to end relationship chain:

1) Client

2) Vendor A

3) Vendor B

4) My employer.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thx.

HI

Did you get hear back? Is your case updated?

Hi ,

Finally good news guys.. I have checked my old EAC number and it gave me this response:

My new EAC number still shows initial review:

On March 3, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Just waiting to be confirmed by Attorney.

My petition was filed  on November 22nd  VSC.

Thanks, 

Hi ,

Finally good news guys.. I have checked my old EAC number and it gave me this response:

On March 3, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Thanks, 

congratulations ramyya.... god is indeed with us..

Hi ,

Thanks, 

Hi,

Congratulations on getting approved your h1.

Do you have any idea about how much time it takes if an attorney follows up with the e-request??

Thanks..

Hi ,

Thanks, 

congratulations, happy for you. Mine filed on september 27th. still no luck :(

Hi ,

Thanks, 

Hi Ramya,

Congrats for your approval.Please list out all your case details here, like when applied and when denied, reason, MTR date and service request date

that will help to all here

once again congrats

Thanks

Below are my case details:

Applied H-1 : April 1st 2013 Masters quota Regular processing.

Service center : VERMONT

Query: 20th June 2013. ( Requested Client letter,  Employee - Employer relationship, and Education Evaluation)

Answered : 1st September 2013 ( Submitted P.O , Education evaluation , Badge , Email  from manager saying that cannot provide letter to contractors- Could not provide client letter).

Changed to Premium : 20th Oct 2013

Reject : 26th Oct  2013

MTR : 22nd Nov 2013 (Submitted Client letter this time)

1st service request : 22nd Feb 2014

2nd Service Request : 28th Feb 2014

Changed to Post -decision activity : 3rd March 2014.

Yet to be confirmed by Attorney , and the H1B Period..

Will keep you posted further,

Thanks,

You will get  it .. Donot worry Tejas.. I would suggest to raise a service request every week.  Not in my case  but I have seen my friend who got +ve response in this way.

Thanks for those supporting words. Service request can only be raised once in a month and it will not take in another service request when the current one is pending. I am not sure how your employer was  able to place another service request when the current one was pending?? Could you please check and let me know? It would be really helpful. I places a service request on feb 14th and 21st i got a mail saying that the application is still in the processing timeframe. When my attorney from Murthy.com called they told them we cannot raise another service request as the current one is pending.

Thanks !

Below are my case details:

Applied H-1 : April 1st 2013 Masters quota Regular processing.

Service center : VERMONT

Query: 20th June 2013. ( Requested Client letter,  Employee - Employer relationship, and Education Evaluation)

Answered : 1st September 2013 ( Submitted P.O , Education evaluation , Badge , Email  from manager saying that cannot provide letter to contractors- Could not provide client letter).

Changed to Premium : 20th Oct 2013

Reject : 26th Oct  2013

MTR : 22nd Nov 2013 (Submitted Client letter this time)

1st service request : 22nd Feb 2014

2nd Service Request : 28th Feb 2014

Changed to Post -decision activity : 3rd March 2014.

Yet to be confirmed by Attorney , and the H1B Period..

Will keep you posted further,

Thanks,

Thanks Ramya...for sharing this information.But i am  wondering How come you raise service request twice in a week.( one you and one your attorney). it is not allowing me to raise a request again with in 30 days....so  I am waiting another 30 days....to raise a request....if you could share how u did it will be really helpful for me?

and second thing is one you receive your MTR receipt number... did you check your old H1B receipt number ? Mine is still not showing any thing on my H1B receipt.

help me on service request..

thanks

@Ramya santoshini

Congrats for your i129 approval.

Can you provide in detail what are the stages it went after you submitted your MTR.

My case is denied on Nov 18 and my employer applied for MTR on Dec 11. On Feb 11 2014, both new and old receipt status chaged to initial review and status is

we transferred your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing.

after that no update. My case is filled at California center WAC. Not sore which office it has transfered.

Can you send the stages it went through.

Thanks Ramya...for sharing this information.But i am  wondering How come you raise service request twice in a week.( one you and one your attorney). it is not allowing me to raise a request again with in 30 days....so  I am waiting another 30 days....to raise a request....if you could share how u did it will be really helpful for me?

and second thing is one you receive your MTR receipt number... did you check your old H1B receipt number ? Mine is still not showing any thing on my H1B receipt.

help me on service request..

thanks

Hi Viswa,

Actually one request was raised by me. I went to USCIS website and raised the request. Below is the link:

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do?locale=en-us.

Second request was raised by my employer . He called to USCIS and raised the request. He was on phone from 2 hrs to raise this request.

( Honestly , I didn't have enough faith that he will do it  , as he was busy with h1 and stuff, so I did it by myself before him).

Is it not allowing you when you try through website?

Thanks,

@Ramya santoshini

Congrats for your i129 approval.

Can you provide in detail what are the stages it went after you submitted your MTR.

My case is denied on Nov 18 and my employer applied for MTR on Dec 11. On Feb 11 2014, both new and old receipt status chaged to initial review and status is

we transferred your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing.

after that no update. My case is filled at California center WAC. Not sore which office it has transfered.

Can you send the stages it went through.

Hi Teja,

Myen was in  VSC. It didnot go to any subsequent stages in my case.  My new reciept number still shows Initial Review.  My old reciept number initially had  that  they can provide info on my case ( which got after denial).

And changed to Post decision activity on March 3rd( Approved).

Your case was reopned( Initial review) , so may be you should hear a decision soon. Since its Dec11 , you should be eligible for service request by next week- may be that might help you to expedite the process.

Thanks,

Archived