MTR processing time for denied case

dixitd

I received below message regarding my "H1B Motion to re appeal" application. Any interpretations based on below wordings?

we transferred your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received below message regarding my "H1B Motion to re appeal" application. Any interpretations based on below wordings?

we transferred your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed

Hey when was your application filed? and to which service center?

I raised an e-request and even spoke to the USCIS folks. They say that VSC has not specified any processing time for MTR's. I raised an e-request but got a mail saying that i do not qualify for an update. God alone knows whats gonna happen.

Anyone else VCS? how long is the wait for MTR?

Hi Tejas,

Am in same boat as yours.. Filed in VSC applied on Nov 26th .  My friend who has applied in August has got  her  approval today.. Just wanted to update you guys.. Keep me posted

Thanks,

Hi,

I am also from VSC... Filed MTR on oct3rd and raised an e request on jan6..... Still no update....

Did any one get approvals after july from VSC ?

Last one i heard is July 16 from Vsc.....Please update here...so the evey one knows which month cases they are looking .

Thanks

My friend who has applied on  August  20th has got  her  approval today.. This is a ray of hope for us.. Lets wait until we get our turn.

Guys, I came to know today one of my friend's friend got approved MTR request just a while back. She got denied on Employer-Employee relationship. Submitted with client letter , she got it approved. Submitted MTR on Aug 26 to VSC. She received an approval just a while back. So hope it is moving faster now and will get decisions quicker.

Just want to share to all people who are following the thread.

Thanks!

Guys, I came to know today one of my friend's friend got approved MTR request just a while back. She got denied on Employer-Employee relationship. Submitted with client letter , she got it approved. Submitted MTR on Aug 26 to VSC. She received an approval just a while back. So hope it is moving faster now and will get decisions quicker.

Just want to share to all people who are following the thread.

Thanks!

Cool thanks for the info. Yeah I hope so.

Well... it depends on your case.. If you have submitted the documents as requested. I see hope there.. Why dont we give out last shot before our next application..

Thanks,

Ramya,

Are you again applying with the same employer, who filed H1B for you last year? Or are you going with someone else this year??

Thanks

Yes,  I am still working with same client and same employer .. so applying again with same person

Thanks,

Hi All,

Any one know in how many days we will get decision for RE APPEAL after moving to POST DECISION ACTIVITY?

On August 28, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER.

On January 31, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened.

Archived