MTR processing time for denied case

dixitd

Congrats......Man.....How many years your notice approved for?

Please post all you case details here.....will help others....Mine is also VSC.....Dint see any reopen message on my H1 receipt........Only see Intial review message on MTR receipt.

Do you suggest any thing at this time.... I mean if i can call and askwhy it wasnt reopen yet or like ?

Please respond....

Once again congrats ..... :)

If 90 days passed since you applied for MTR, then try opening service request. I haven't tried calling them, you can give it a try too.. good luck :)

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I never got the new Receipet number. But now exactly 3 months after filing the MTR, got this with my old number

"On December 17, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

i hope its approved now.

Yes, your update shows it has been approved, congrats :) you're the 3rd person to clear MTR.

Everyone else waiting, stay positive, your turn will also come soon as you place an erequest request after 90 days.

Hi

I never got the new Receipet number. But now exactly 3 months after filing the MTR, got this with my old number

"On December 17, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

i hope its approved now.

dixitd,

Yes, your H1B is approved as it clearly says it. Congrats! on your H1B Approval dixitd. It's truely amazing that you mentioned after exactly 90 days you got the approval. Please post the additional details like other members Sandr1, h1baspirant9 posted above. What was the reason for your denial earlier? For how many years did they approve your H1B? Which service center was your application sent to? Did you or ur employer/attorney opened a erequest or called USCIS? Please take some time and provide all the details...

Your details will help us to build the confidence, stay positive and hope for our approvals as well.

Thanks!

Reddy

dixitd,

Yes, your H1B is approved as it clearly says it. Congrats! on your H1B Approval dixitd. It's truely amazing that you mentioned after exactly 90 days you got the approval. Please post the additional details like other members Sandr1, h1baspirant9 posted above. What was the reason for your denial earlier? For how many years did they approve your H1B? Which service center was your application sent to? Did you or ur employer/attorney opened a erequest or called USCIS? Please take some time and provide all the details...

Your details will help us to build the confidence, stay positive and hope for our approvals as well.

Thanks!

Reddy

Thanks!!.. For how many years this is approved is yet to be known as original notice would take around 2 weeks to come. For my case an RFE was raised for E-E relationship, in response to that employed sumbitted expired SOW by mistake. on Aug 19 , we got denaial notice. on 17th Sep, Employer filed the MTR with correct documents. After 3 months i got the approval now. It was being processed by California center.

Those who cant see any change in their status , dont get disheartened as even for my case i never got any new reciept and also the status was never changed untill 2 days back. it was showing denial status only.

Deepak

Spoke with attorney, h1b approved for 3 yrs, COS status as well ;- 12/9/13 up to 9/15/2016

Hi Sandr01,

How did you know that your COS is approved..did your attorney receive any email/fax? please let me know. In my case my employer received I797C form which says approval notice, H1b with valid dates. Does this mean my COS is approved as well? How can I verify this?

Hi, I have question about the MTR processing. Mu company (My employer is one of the TOP Indian IT company).

Filed Visa in 2014 Cap at California service center

RFE date: Aug 8 2013

RFE response on OCT 25 2013

Denial notice: NOV 12 2013

Motion to reopen file by attorney : DEC 9 2013

Reason: E-E relation agreement.(Client letter or a work order doesn't show the work is available till 2016, But the company requested the h1B till 2016). 

Now my client provided the new client letter and filed the motion to reopen

My question is, I have been told by our company attorney that the motion has been sent to Phoenix,AZ center. But still i didn't receive any status on my petition when i track the status using the old receipt number. Also My attorney didn't provided me any new receipt number. When i asked he said " Motion will be added to the old receipt number".

I got confused with the statment that you guys are saying that we will receive a new number when we file a motion. Please let me know if we get anew number or not. When i verify the status in USCIS portal using the old tracking number it is still showing the same status when it got denied on NOV 12th, No ew update after we file a motion. Please help me guys...

Hi, I have question about the MTR processing. Mu company (My employer is one of the TOP Indian IT company).

Filed Visa in 2014 Cap at California service center

RFE date: Aug 8 2013

RFE response on OCT 25 2013

Denial notice: NOV 12 2013

Motion to reopen file by attorney : DEC 9 2013

Reason: E-E relation agreement.(Client letter or a work order doesn't show the work is available till 2016, But the company requested the h1B till 2016). 

Now my client provided the new client letter and filed the motion to reopen

My question is, I have been told by our company attorney that the motion has been sent to Phoenix,AZ center. But still i didn't receive any status on my petition when i track the status using the old receipt number. Also My attorney didn't provided me any new receipt number. When i asked he said " Motion will be added to the old receipt number".

I got confused with the statment that you guys are saying that we will receive a new number when we file a motion. Please let me know if we get anew number or not. When i verify the status in USCIS portal using the old tracking number it is still showing the same status when it got denied on NOV 12th, No ew update after we file a motion. Please help me guys...

If you have filed MTR with I290B and appropriate fees, then you will get a new receipt # to track the status of MTR.

Thanks!!.. For how many years this is approved is yet to be known as original notice would take around 2 weeks to come. For my case an RFE was raised for E-E relationship, in response to that employed sumbitted expired SOW by mistake. on Aug 19 , we got denaial notice. on 17th Sep, Employer filed the MTR with correct documents. After 3 months i got the approval now. It was being processed by California center.

Those who cant see any change in their status , dont get disheartened as even for my case i never got any new reciept and also the status was never changed untill 2 days back. it was showing denial status only.

Deepak

Guys,

Wish You ALL "A Very Happy and Successful New year 2014 :)" I just came to know from one of my frineds, that another MTR filed with I290B on Sep 17th, 2013 was approved on Dec 26th, 2013. I just thought of updating this info here so that we all continue to hope for a Success in 2014 on our MTR's.

Still waiting on my MTR hoping for a success.... I request all the members on this thread to please post their updates regularly :) :)

Once again, Wish You ALL loads of Luck!!!:) :) :)

Thanks!

Reddy

Guys ,

Firstly, 

My heartfelt CONGRATSSS!!!  to all you guys whose MTRs are approved. This is big array of hope for guys whose H1B applications are denied.

My new H1B application got denied due to E-E relationship . Iam currently on OPT and my status expires next month. 

Applied for MTR on Nov 26th 2013. Received EAC NUMBER.

The case still shows Initial review.

This forum is really helpful. You guys have given me hope .

Please include me in the loop and let me know if you get any updates.

Thanks,

Ramya

Guys,

Wish You ALL "A Very Happy and Successful New year 2014 :)" I just came to know from one of my frineds, that another MTR filed with I290B on Sep 17th, 2013 was approved on Dec 26th, 2013. I just thought of updating this info here so that we all continue to hope for a Success in 2014 on our MTR's.

Still waiting on my MTR hoping for a success.... I request all the members on this thread to please post their updates regularly :) :)

Once again, Wish You ALL loads of Luck!!!:) :) :)

Thanks!

Reddy

@ Reddy,

Iam travelling in the same boat as yours..

Applied for MTR in November..Waiting for response..

Please keep me posted for any updates..

Wish you loads of luckkkk...

Thanks,

Ramya

Saw this thread now, with many people with the same status :). Here am i with a similar situation:

Employer applied for Appeal I290B for my denied H1B (E-E relation) on Aug 19, 2013 and it is still in Initial review:

"On August 19, 2013, we received this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice."

Until, December 18th, employer did not receive the new EAC number, so employer emailed lockbox support, they gave us the new EAC number which gives me the above status. The old EAC number gives "At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information."

Since it is more than 90 days, I even attempted e-request for status, but don't know where to check it though I have a SR***VSC request number.

Since i was curious, i was checking my nearby EAC numbers and found that 4 consecutive cases (including mine) are all I290B and is in Initial review:

EAC****2: On August 19, 2013, we received this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

EAC****3:On November 4, 2013, we transferred your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing.

EAC****4: On August 19, 2013, we received this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

EAC****5:On October 24, 2013, we transferred your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing.

This thread gives me hope to await for a good result. Good luck all of you.

Hi Sandr01,

Have you received your originals?

my employer has told me that he posted the original last week, so expecting this week delivery.

Happy New Year to everyone on this thread !!! Glad there is hope after many MTR success cases, hope the wait ends soon for all. Good luck !!

@Reddy, Thejas28, Viswakavi, Ramya and H1B_SBAN

Any updates on your status??

Please keep the thread updated.. this is the last hope :(

@Reddy - need your LUCKY wish!

No Updates guys still in same status.....Initial Review!  By reviewing this thread it looks like CSC might be processing Sep MTR's and VSC processing June/July MTR's. Anyways I am hoping we all should get response on our MTRs soon.

I wish each and everyone of you Loads of Luck!!!

Thanks!

Reddy

Hey Guys,

I am also on the same Boat,

Applied for MTR on AUG26th

November 6, 2013, we transferred  I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

I am not sure, if i Can raise an e-request, if the case has already been transferred to the commissioner?

I am still waiting for this appeal.

This forum is the only hope and it moved me into tears, when I read someone's H1b was approved.. Hearty congrats to people who made it through..

Hope.. I can hear the same news for me one day.

Case Type : Appeal I290 B

Center: California Service Center

Date Applied : June 13, 2013

Current Status: Initial Review

H1b denied as the officer didn't find E-E relationship and  lack of client letter. Raised a service request in December, called USCIS multiple times to check my status and they said they can't provide a time frame for processing my I290B petition. Still waiting..

As my project got over on the day my H1b packet was sent , on Mar 28, 2013. I couldn't provide enough documentation to support my RFE other than mid-vendor letter. I got a new project in May 2013 and filed MTR with the same employer with new LCA, client letter and all sufficient documentation. 50 -50 chances, but still waiting for some reply.

Looks like VSC is taking time to process the MTR's. I raised an e-request and I got an email saying that there was no specific processing time for VSC. 90 days update does not work. Any thoughts?? 

@ Thejas28 : Yes, we too raised a request with VSC last month and got the same reply that there is no fixed time frame for I-290B.

My MTR is dated August 28th.

Hi, There is some update on my case 

Filed MTR on DEC 11,2013. Today when i am tracking the status it is is showing in "Post decision activity". I am feeling tense the final result what it would be. Could you please suggest me the possible result on my case?? 

The status when i track with the new fee receipt for I290B number ($630): WACXXXX

Post Decision Activity

On January 16, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

The status when i track with the original H1B petition I129: WACXXXX

Post Decision Activity

On January 16, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

I raised an e-request for i290B for VSC but I got a response as below:

"The status of this service request is:

The Privacy Act, 5 USC Sec. 552a, and VSC policy prohibits release of information to someone other than the affected party.  The affected party is typically the petitioner, applicant or attorney of record.  Disclosures of processing times and general procedures relating to certain form types do not fall under the Privacy Act.  However, information given to someone other than the affected party, such as the beneficiary, which relates to the specific processing or adjudication of a particular petition/application is prohibited by the Privacy Act and Service policy.

In addition, only the petitioner or applicant may request a change of address or other changes be made to the record.  We cannot process changes requested by the beneficiary or a third party."

Could anyone of you let me know how you got a response? I selected "Applicant or Petitioner", the other option was "attorney". Which one did you all select? Please help.

Archived