MTR processing time for denied case

dixitd

Hi All,

April  2013- H1b Applied

July 2013 - Got rfe on client letter.

Sep13 - Replied without Client letter and provided manager emails( my client will not provide letter for contractors)

Oct 13 - Denied ( Reason: Client letter & E-E relation)

Nov 13 - Opened MTR i290b with client letter ( after denial my client provided the letter and some other documents for e-e relation ) 

Still waiting and the status of 290b is in initial review almost one year..Damnn. Not sure how much time USCIS needed to tell the decision. 

Any one is there waiting over an year ? 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I raised e_request on my case ,I got an email below 

"Thank you for your request:

USCIS will review and process the request

Expect a reply by December 2, 2014"

I did e-request one time and my employer did couple of times in last 6 months but no use.

This time i asked to my attorney to raise the e-request, i heard USCIS will respond only for attorneys. 

I did e-request one time and my employer did couple of times in last 6 months but no use.

This time i asked to my attorney to raise the e-request, i heard USCIS will respond only for attorneys. 

E- request can be done by employer(Petitioner) or applicant.What does you old case (I 129) says?

Mine got reopened in September. Its been 60 days since then I have not got any updates.So I made an e-request.

Did you get any email like me after making a request?

E- request can be done by employer(Petitioner) or applicant.What does you old case (I 129) says?

Mine got reopened in September. Its been 60 days since then I have not got any updates.So I made an e-request.

Did you get any email like me after making a request?

Either can do the e request. 

My old case shows below:

At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

Yep i got the email like you. 

Either can do the e request. 

My old case shows below:

At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

Yep i got the email like you. 

Hey one more thing reddy,Did your Old petition (I129form)  case status showed reopened before or it directly got updated as mentioned below

"At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information."

Thanks !

Hey one more thing reddy,Did your Old petition (I129form)  case status showed reopened before or it directly got updated as mentioned below

"At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information."

Thanks !

It as showing same status from day 1(Nov 2013).

• 2 months later...

Hello All,

My H1B was denied due to E-E relationship

RFE date: May 21, 2014.

RFE Response Date: June 30, 2014.

Denial: September 29, 2014.

MTR Filed on: November 1, 2014.

My new receipt number shows the below status:

On December 22, 2014, we transferred your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number EACXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by January 21, 2015

My Old Receipt number still shows old denial message. Reading other posts, it looks like old receipt number was also updated. Is there any timeline as when will be my old receipt number will be updated with latest info and do you know how long it is going to take from here on. Your help us much appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

I Work for Company A at the Client Location. through Vendor A and my Employer.

I applied H1-B  on April 1st 2014.

Got RFE on MAY 6 2014 :

Reason : Employer did a wrong filing , included two work orders Company A and B.

Moreover work order from company A , does not state the duration of the project nor specify the work to be perform.No Client Letter

My employer responded to RFE. and Got RFE Denial : August 6 2014

Reason : Work order between company A and Vendor A , states my work start date is sep 22 2013. however it does not state the duration of the project. and there is not evidence that work assignment exists between Company A and End Client. My project description says " Project functionality is fully functional and is used by workers"  This information cast doubt upon my work necessity in the project.

We opened MTR again with following docs Sep 3rd 2014.

• screenshot from vendor A stating the project extension valid up to august 2015.
  • Email given by my manager
  • Agreement between company A and Client.

MTR Denied on Feb 14 2015.

My manager has two email address One from Company A and Other from Client.

He email id says <XXXX Contractor>. USCIS Denied this email saying that he is not authorized representative of Client. ( Even though he stated i work for the Client )

Additionally , the work order has the start date but don't have the duration of project.

Also, agreement between the company and A and client, does not have the term of project.

i.e duration i guess.

Further more, the record does not says, at the time of filling   a valid work arrangement existed between client and company A, Client to provide beneficiary service through out the requested validity period.

I don't know what to do now.

What is the best available option for me  ?

Join another job and file New H1 ? At this time. :(

Continue in the same project and re Apply MTR?

My manager refused to keep the email from company A email id . 

Company A is  not giving the client letter.

I only have the the extra document saying the client has an agreement with Company A. until June 2018. ( I got this document after filing the MTR thats y did not inlcuded in MTR. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello All,

I got the below update on my OLD H1b receipt which got denied on Sept 29th 2014. I filed MTR on November 7th and below is the latest update on my old H1B receipt. May i know if this means my application is being reviewed or any idea how long will it take to hear from USCIS.

On June 23, 2015, we transferred your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by July 23, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hello All,

I got the below update on my OLD H1b receipt which got denied on Sept 29th 2014. I filed MTR on November 7th and below is the latest update on my old H1B receipt. May i know if this means my application is being reviewed or any idea how long will it take to hear from USCIS.

On June 23, 2015, we transferred your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by July 23, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi SSr25,

Any Update on your Case?

Guys,

I have a small doubt. I applied MTR in Aug 2015 and waiting for the result. Looks like my Project end date is on Dec 4th. What would be the situation if i changed project and waiting for my MTR. Will that be any issue incase if they ask if i am in present project or not. Does anyone here or your friends face this issue. Please post some suggestions or experiences you have gone through so far..

Thanks in Advance!!

• 1 month later...

Guys,

I received a H1B denial on august 11 and applied for I290B on september 11 through a consultancy.

Still havent received any information from USCIS.

I got an RFE on my work experience and i submitted all my previous work related documents.

But some how the evaluation was not done properly hence i got a denial .This is what i came to know from my consultancy.

Any one know about any such situation kindly provide some reply

Thanks in advance

• 7 months later...

Hi I am new to this forum,

My case details,

Applied fresh H1B on April 1, 2016

RFE on May 12, 2016

RFE response received June 13, 2016

H1B denied on June 20, 2016 ( due to e-e relationship replied with all documents except client letter)

H1B MTR on July 19, 2016 ( with client letter)

H1B Reopened on July 27, 2016

H1B Approved on July 29, 2016

Hope this helps for people who are waiting on MTR I see lot of people waiting for such a long period of time praying every one MTR/Appeal gets approved.

Thanks,

Ravi.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2 August 2016 at 10:14 AM, ravi549 said:

Hi I am new to this forum,

My case details,

Applied fresh H1B on April 1, 2016

RFE on May 12, 2016

RFE response received June 13, 2016

H1B denied on June 20, 2016 ( due to e-e relationship replied with all documents except client letter)

H1B MTR on July 19, 2016 ( with client letter)

H1B Reopened on July 27, 2016

H1B Approved on July 29, 2016

Hope this helps for people who are waiting on MTR I see lot of people waiting for such a long period of time praying every one MTR/Appeal gets approved.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Hi Ravi,

My Petition was denied on Nov 16th and MTR was filed on 16th Dec, 2016. Reason for denial was Employer-employee relationship(expired SOW). Can I expect the decission to come by January or february end atleast.

Were you from the Masters category or regular?

Thanks,

Neha

Archived