MTR processing time for denied case

dixitd

Guys - Finally Good News!! My motion to reopen got approved for 1 year with Change of Status :-) 

What's weird is that none of the online status got changed (neither the status for denied petition nor the one for I-290B petition)

My employer received a courtesy copy of I-797c today.

It says that the official notice will be mailed out to the attorney.

Details:

Vermont SC

MTR date: August 28, 2013

Denial Reason: Lack of Client letter

We submitted the client letter, along with all the work orders when we filed I-290 B.

My new petition also got picked up in the lottery.

Words cannot express how stressful last couple of months have been.

Good luck to all of you! Please don't loose hope.

For the long wait and finally you got it..Congrats :) 

So when it was approved ? and your i290b status was changed not your initial h1b status write ??

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys - Finally Good News!! My motion to reopen got approved for 1 year with Change of Status :-) 

What's weird is that none of the online status got changed (neither the status for denied petition nor the one for I-290B petition)

My employer received a courtesy copy of I-797c today.

It says that the official notice will be mailed out to the attorney.

Details:

Vermont SC

MTR date: August 28, 2013

Denial Reason: Lack of Client letter

We submitted the client letter, along with all the work orders when we filed I-290 B.

My new petition also got picked up in the lottery.

Words cannot express how stressful last couple of months have been.

Good luck to all of you! Please don't loose hope.

That is killer my friend!!!

Enjoy these moments....:) Extremely happy for you..

For the long wait and finally you got it..Congrats :) 

So when it was approved ? and your i290b status was changed not your initial h1b status write ??

Thanks so much!!!

It was approved last week but my employer received it by mail yesterday only.

No, none of my statuses have changed up till now. Both are still the same as before.

I would have never known if my employer hadn't told me about it !!

That is killer my friend!!!

Enjoy these moments....:) Extremely happy for you..

Thanks so much!!!

Big relief indeed

This proves that they are still processing mtr's

Honestly I had lost hope on mtr and was looking forward to my new petition

Again.....it proves that we should never loose hope!

Good luck to you!

Thanks mtr_h1b !!  Your approval gave some hopes and but not sure USCIS will do the processing [/size]at this moment. They are busy with new H1b 2015 petitions.

My online status for denied petition got updated to following just now:

On April 11, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice.

vReddy439 : please don't loose hope! That's the only thing we have in our hands right now....can afford to loose that too!

My petition got approved one day after they conducted lottery. Even I was thinking the same that they are going to concentrate

On 2015 petitions....but see....all of a sudden I got this news!

Good luck and best wishes!

My online status for denied petition got updated to following just now:

On April 11, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice.

vReddy439 : please don't loose hope! That's the only thing we have in our hands right now....can afford to loose that too!

My petition got approved one day after they conducted lottery. Even I was thinking the same that they are going to concentrate

On 2015 petitions....but see....all of a sudden I got this news!

Good luck and best wishes!

Thanks for the update and greatly appreciated!! 

• 2 weeks later...

My new H1b (2015 quota) got approved this year and old H1b (2014 quota) is still in Appeal. All the best for everyone.

Congrats simk :)..Finally you got it this year! 

How long your old case(290b) is pending?? I'm waiting for last 5 / half months and h1b 2015 file was not picked this year. Only hopes left on 290b.

Congrats simk :)..Finally you got it this year! 

How long your old case(290b) is pending?? I'm waiting for last 5 / half months and h1b 2015 file was not picked this year. Only hopes left on 290b.

Hey Simk,

Congratulations...

vReddy439, we are on the same boat!!! Mine is also the same case. I am waiting since last 11th June and let's hope for the best!!!

Hey Simk,

Congratulations...

vReddy439, we are on the same boat!!! Mine is also the same case. I am waiting since last 11th June and let's hope for the best!!!

Damnn!! Its almost 1 year..What reason your H1b denied ? If possible we can be on the phone chat,my no 571 two four seven 47 three four.  

Hi All,

My appeal for the Denied i129 applied on Aug 18 2013 to Vermont centre got updated 2 days back to Post Decision Activity.

"On May 6, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened."

This is the status on the old EAC number. No change in the new EAC number.

Does anyone have any clue?

Hi All,

My appeal for the Denied i129 applied on Aug 18 2013 to Vermont centre got updated 2 days back to Post Decision Activity.

"On May 6, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened."

Cool… Let’s hope for the best. Waiting for your words “Aproved” J

Hey Simk,

Congratulations...

Thank you. My Appeal is pending since Aug 26th.

Hope fully you will hear the good news too. Just Hang in there...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Hi All,

My appeal was denied on June 11th :(

Archived