MTR processing time for denied case

dixitd

Hi

My wp got denied last month. A RFE was raised before for e-e relationship. By mistake I submitted expired SOW document and I got denial. My employer has filled the motion to reopen with latest SOW . What are the chances of approval and what are the probable time lines . Please help

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

My wp got denied last month. A RFE was raised before for e-e relationship. By mistake I submitted expired SOW document and I got denial. My employer has filled the motion to reopen with latest SOW . What are the chances of approval and what are the probable time lines . Please help

Their is no timeline for MTR, but since you have submitted the documents you should be good.

BTW, didn't you submitted the SOW while filing your H1??

Hi,

I have the same situation. Got RFE ,E-E relation. while answering submitted expired contract between main vendor and client and got rejection. Thinking of going for MTR with valid docs. What is the usual processing time for MTR and approval rate??

Also can we apply for a fresh h1 in pp if h1b is denied??

Hi,

I have the same situation. Got RFE ,E-E relation. while answering submitted expired contract between main vendor and client and got rejection. Thinking of going for MTR with valid docs. What is the usual processing time for MTR and approval rate??

Also can we apply for a fresh h1 in pp if h1b is denied??

I have the same question. Didn't you submitted the contract while filing your H1?? How can you submit the expired document??

Yes, you can file for new H1 if this is not your first H1.

... in big orgs usually employees arrange all the docs

Not true.  An employer who properly sponsors an employee on a H-1B visa should be submitting all the required documentation for the petition.  If the employee is arranging the documentation, it calls into question whether the employee is being sponsored by the employer (and thus the USCIS sending out a RFE regarding the employer - employee relationship).

Hi,

I have a similar case. Got a RFE for a Client Letter and other docs. Submitted all of them except the letter, since the End Client wouldn't provide one. Consequently, got a reject. However, after pressurizing the Client, got the Client Letter and submitted my MTR which reached the Phoenix Office as of August 29th, 2013. What are my chances of getting an approval this time around?

Hi,

New petition for H1B applied April 1st 2013.

H1 RFE replied with client letter on August 15st 2013. Upgraded to Premium processing. Visa Denied on 29th August 2013. Employer filed MTR with I290 and $630 cheque on September 28th 2013. I am just wondering what is the average wait time to hear anything about my case. Also could someone update me on the Success rate of MTR?

Visa denied because of no working relationship between Client and Vendor A. I had some error in the client letter which did not specify the name of the vendor 'A' but said that my vendor was 'B'.

Got an updated letter and filed for MTR.

End to end relationship chain:

1) Client

2) Vendor A

3) Vendor B

4) My employer.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thx.

exact same situationa s me, you even submitted on teh same date i did! Please update ehre if you have any prgres, as of now im still on "Initial Review" with the premium clock stopped

Hi,

I have a similar case. Got a RFE for a Client Letter and other docs. Submitted all of them except the letter, since the End Client wouldn't provide one. Consequently, got a reject. However, after pressurizing the Client, got the Client Letter and submitted my MTR which reached the Phoenix Office as of August 29th, 2013. What are my chances of getting an approval this time around?

Hi,

H1 RFE replied with client letter on August 15st 2013. Upgraded to Premium processing. Visa Denied on 29th August 2013. Employer filed MTR with I290 and $630 cheque on September 28th 2013. I am just wondering what is the average wait time to hear anything about my case. Also could someone update me on the Success rate of MTR?

Visa denied because of no working relationship between Client and Vendor A. I had some error in the client letter which did not specify the name of the vendor 'A' but said that my vendor was 'B'.

1) Client

2) Vendor A

3) Vendor B

4) My employer.

Thx.

Hi,

I am in the same situation. Please share your number. we will get in touch

Hi,

1) Client

2) Vendor A

3) Vendor B

4) My employer.

Thx.

MTR i have been reading can take upto 30 to 180 days.. someone got exactly in 90 days a possitive result. So it all depends i guess, hope for the best. Update here incase you see progress. Even i have an MTR that i filed on AUG 29th. Still waiting.

MTR i have been reading can take upto 30 to 180 days.. someone got exactly in 90 days a possitive result. So it all depends i guess, hope for the best. Update here incase you see progress. Even i have an MTR that i filed on AUG 29th. Still waiting.

Hope for the best. It appears that we can get an update on our case if we dont hear anything within 90 days. Its almost been a month for you.. Did you receive a new receipt number? If yes, then wht does your online status say? How long did it take for you to get your receipt number.

Hope for the best. It appears that we can get an update on our case if we dont hear anything within 90 days. Its almost been a month for you.. Did you receive a new receipt number? If yes, then wht does your online status say? How long did it take for you to get your receipt number.

Hi

Any experience with how much time they take to issue reciept

I just came to know that they have sent a receipt number, I'm yet to get the copy from my employer, will update once i check what it says. It seems the receipt was sent a week ago. So it took 3 weeks for me to get a receipt.

New update, employer called USCIS, i have the new receipt number now, seems they had sent the receipt on sep 4th, which employer never got. So please have your employer call uscis to check for the new receipt number. My current status is Initial Review.

"On September 3, 2013, we received this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

New update, employer called USCIS, i have the new receipt number now, seems they had sent the receipt on sep 4th, which employer never got. So please have your employer call uscis to check for the new receipt number. My current status is Initial Review.

"On September 3, 2013, we received this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

Thank you for your update. So it took like about a week for USCIS to get the receipt number right? i will check with my employer . So we have no updates on the processing time.. hope the government shut down does not affect the processing time. keep us posted with any developments on your case. Thanks

Archived