Immigration check ..after getting VISA in USA...Help!

sandyelegance

Hi ALL,

Thankyou so much for all the help....

In my situation ....i got 221(g) in vancouver (july) and they took my pp,I797,Clientletter,paystub,w2 but i took my pp and went to india and after 1 and 1/2 month (sept) i got email that it got approved so i came back and got my visa and presently in USA :)

But the thing is ...Though it was in Admin process NONE(employer,vendor,client) got email frm consulate for verification,

just wondering how cld this happen?? and is there any chance that immigration ppl vll visit all locations personally???

please please need answer

Thankyou

S

Hi ALL,

In my situation ....i got 221(g) in vancouver (july) and they took my pp,I797,Clientletter,paystub,w2 but i took my pp and went to india and after 1 and 1/2 month (sept) i got email that it got approved so i came back and got my visa and presently in USA :)

But the thing is ...Though it was in Admin process NONE(employer,vendor,client) got email frm consulate for verification,

just wondering how cld this happen?? and is there any chance that immigration ppl vll visit all locations personally???

Thankyou

S

An administrative process could be anything. Since you have got a visa why do you want to go into the specifics of how what is done?

Hi ALL,

Thankyou

S

Admins process means anything. So one cannot guess what consulate had verified in your case.

Hi ALL,

Thankyou

S

I would suggest you to call USCIS and let them know your situation or send them an email with detailed description. This will create problem in your GC and if you are going out of USA and try to come back.

Thankyou for all the positive replies (omshiv , rahul412 , jairichi ,aris18) ..am truely njoying the fact, tht am in USA :)

aris18 :"This will create problem in your GC and if you are going out of USA and try to come back"

i was worrying abt there personal visit but ur reply made me scream !

y is it so????? coz i do have plans to go out of USA in near future and how this is related to my GC??????

Archived