H1B Stamping Ottawa - Client letter a few months old

gauravs04

I have to appear for stamping in then next couple of weeks in Canada. I got my H1B visa extended in May for 2013. I had then for a client letter in a proper format which I used in the extension petition.(The client letter was dated April 29, 2013)

I approached the client for a letter again today, and they have said that they do not provide any letter now for Visa Stamping.

Also, I am unable to get an email stating this denial, since they do not want any into any legal aspect if at all.

I am surprised that things in the company change so quick, I had no difficulties whatsoever to get the letter a few months back.

Can I use the old letter which will be about 5 months old when I go for stamping ?

I am in EVC model and have been working for the client for last one year.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be helpful. I do have all the other relevant documentation(pay stubs, w2, vendor letter etc.)

Appreciate your responses.

I have to appear for stamping in then next couple of weeks in Canada. I got my H1B visa extended in May for 2013. I had then for a client letter in a proper format which I used in the extension petition.(The client letter was dated April 29, 2013)
I approached the client for a letter again today, and they have said that they do not provide any letter now for Visa Stamping.
Also, I am unable to get an email stating this denial, since they do not want any into any legal aspect if at all.
I am surprised that things in the company change so quick, I had no difficulties whatsoever to get the letter a few months back.
Can I use the old letter which will be about 5 months old when I go for stamping ?
Any suggestions or recommendations would be helpful. I do have all the other relevant documentation(pay stubs, w2, vendor letter etc.)

Better to have something rather than nothing. Give it a try. Also, carry with you other proofs like ID card.

I appeared for visa interview at Chennai with 50 days old Client letter. They accepted it. I also had all the documents from my side and employer side. But they given me 221 g. Then they contacted my client after 3 weeks from my interview date. My client responded back to USCIS in the 4th week. No response yet after that. I appeared for my visa interview on 07/23/2013. I am also on EVC model. I work for Government client. So We cant say. Its all based on luck. Wish for good luck. 

Mine is same situation as yours, client letter is 6 months old, I am still working for that client from last 17months, I am planning to go for stamping on OCT 21st. Pls share your experience , once you are done.

• 1 year later...

i am in same situation ..i have client letter 2 year old which i submitted for H1 approval.

now i am going for stamping..  and will use same letter.

please guys share your experience as it will be very helpfull..

thanks

I don't think that will work. What's the proof that you are still working for that client??

Get a new one.

Archived