Calling all Toronto 221Gs

kalyan_chakri31

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All - yesterday a friend(Raghu) of mine received an email from consulate to submit passport...i have updated the tracking list ...see below

Profile ID                               City                 221G Color  Interview date   Case Completion date Passport with VO/Candidate                   Wait time

amirferoz                    Toronto         Yellow            3/18/2013                    10/1/2013                                  Candidate                                                     197

josephsn                     Toronto         Yellow            4/8/2013                             5/3/2013                             Candidate                                                     25

saladin2012                 Toronto         Yellow            5/1/2013                             9/4/2013                             Candidate                                                     126

prithvik                       Toronto         Yellow            6/17/2013                           8/21/2013                           Candidate                                                     65

Earnest                       Toronto         Green            7/29/2013                           9/14/2013                           Candidate                                                     47

univer959595               Toronto         Yellow            8/8/2013                             9/18/2013                           Candidate                                                     41

Donskee                     Toronto         White             9/9/2013                             case open                             VO                                                                   #VALUE!

kalyan_chakri31          Toronto         Yellow            9/11/2013                           case open                             Candidate                                                     #VALUE!

Raghu                        Toronto         Green            9/23/2013                           10/23/2013                             Candidate                                                     30

Ramesh                     Toronto         Green            9/23/2013                           case open                             Candidate                                                     #VALUE!

maverick.dexter           Toronto         Green            9/24/2013                           case open                             Candidate                                                     #VALUE!

justin9                         Toronto         Yellow            9/25/2013                           case open                             Candidate                                                     #VALUE!

Visa member                Toronto         Yellow            9/25/2013                           9/27/2013                           VO                                                                   2

chavvavijay                 Toronto         Green            9/30/2013                           case open                             Candidate                                                     #VALUE!

NIVApplicant                 Toronto                                 9/30/2013                           case open                             Candidate                                                     #VALUE!

kiran335                       Toronto         Yellow            10/2/2013                           10/3/2013                           Candidate                                                     16

cukegene                     Toronto         Yellow            10/2/2013                           case open                             Candidate                                                     #VALUE!

ravi6775                      Toronto         Yellow            10/8/2013                           case open                             Candidate                                                     #VALUE!

bi2013                         Toronto         Green            10/9/2013                           case open                             Candidate                                                     #VALUE!

Sneha12                      Toronto         Green            10/15/2013                          case open                             Candidate                                                     #VALUE!

Shrav1                       Toronto         Yellow            10/15/2013                         case open                                                                                                     #VALUE!

HI Kalyan thanks for the info - was raghu in similar boat as us ? like the VO took just resume and i 797 ?

was there anything extra he's done to get it done faster or just patiently wait ?

similar situation - 221g green...after the day of interview he got email to submit resume and past 15yrs addresses...and then he just waited patiently 

Kalyan, 

Take a look at this thread. 

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/65248-visa-questions-in-toronto-oct-15-pimsplease-help

Shrav1 and t2v (me) are the same person, I was posting for my wife initially and she then made her own account. Maybe you can update your sheet as needed.

@t2v - thx for the clarification...but i dont have your case (t2v) in the tracking list...looks like it was okay i missed it 

@All - please let me know if i should any case i probably missed/not aware of ... it might conclude nothing but gives an idea of whats going on 

does the color matter - as we all got yellow ?

i for sure know that all forms have different content ... but idk if it matters the investigation! - i assume it does otherwise why have different content in the form ? 

@ Kalyan:

Can you share Raghu's background...like education, work experience?

In what field was his Masters etc..

Thanks kalyan

MS electrical engg...working fulltime for an IT company ... i know him in Toronto by his friend...his friend emailed me looking at my info in this forum 

@Kalyan

Please note this was for yellow 221G with PIMS problem.

My wife, who I was posting for all these days, just went to the consulate with her yellow PIMS slip, told the security guard she wanted an update, she was let in and spoke to an officer I guess.

The officer looked at the case, was surprised, and apparently called up somebody else and asked, "Why is she still waiting ? Everything is ok with her case". Then the officer gave her the standard instruction sheet on how to pick up passport with Loomis and said wait 3-5 days.

I'm assuming they will issue soon now, fingers crossed, You might want to drop by the place if u can.

@Kalyan

My wife, who I was posting for all these days, just went to the consulate with her yellow PIMS slip, told the security guard she wanted an update, she was let in and spoke to an officer I guess.

The officer looked at the case, was surprised, and apparently called up somebody else and asked, "Why is she still waiting ? Everything is ok with her case". Then the officer gave her the standard instruction sheet on how to pick up passport with Loomis and said wait 3-5 days.

I'm assuming they will issue soon now, fingers crossed, You might want to drop by the place if u can.

@t2v - was the passport with consulate or with your wife all these days? 

were you clearly told that it was PIMS update? 

please post more details of your case....questions, background and documents submitted on the day of interview

Passport was with consulate from interview time, It was very clear that it was PIMS, Officer wrote down PIMS on the 221G yellow slip and gave it to her when she left.

Its a direct employer - employee relationship, no client / consultant stuff.

Chemical Engineering undergrad, Chemical Engineering Grad working with Job title as "Industrial Engineer" in Railroad industry.

I'm not sure about questions, but there were very few. I will try for more details later.

@t2v - was the passport with consulate or with your wife all these days? 

were you clearly told that it was PIMS update? 

please post more details of your case....questions, background and documents submitted on the day of interview

Passport was with consulate from interview time, It was very clear that it was PIMS, Officer wrote down PIMS on the 221G yellow slip and gave it to her when she left.

Its a direct employer - employee relationship, no client / consultant stuff.

Chemical Engineering undergrad, Chemical Engineering Grad working with Job title as "Industrial Engineer" in Railroad industry.

I'm not sure about questions, but there were very few. I will try for more details later.

thanks for the updated info .... yeah if the VO has kept the passport then typically i've seen that visa is issued within 3-5 days...

i am also direct employee dude ... no client/consultant stuff... i am a mechanical engr..work for auto industry ....i wasnt told anything other than "we need to do some admin processing"... i didnt bother to look if the VO wrote something on my DS160 confirmation page as i was not expecting any  problem ...to be frank, i got to know about 221g, PIMS, TAL etc only now! i.e., after i got 221G

well...congrats to you guys!

@Kalyan

this is very sad to hear that you wife has been waiting for no reason.... this is a very scary sign for rest of us. no wonder why i have been waiting for 44 days and many others for even longer time ....i doubt if the guys working at Toronto consulate are even eligible to do the job they are doing 

Archived