Visa Approved @toronto on Sep 11

kabharad

Hi Guys,

Below is my interview experience.

Me: Good Morning!

VO: Goog Morning, How are you.

Me Fine Thank you.

VO: Is this your first H1? or renewal?

me: Its my first H1, I transferred it from company A to Company B.

VO: Why did you transfer?

Me: blah blah blah career reasons.

VO: whom do you work for now?

me: Company B

VO: Do you have a client?

Me: yes, XXXX is my client.

VO: what do you do for XXXX?

Me: XXXX roles and responsibilities

VO: What is your education?

Me: Btech ECE and MS EE.

VO: is there any specialization in MS EE/

Me: No. Its just MS

VO: Give me your LCA and W2s

Me :gave Him

VO: I am approving your visa follow the instructions in this sheet to track your passport.

Me: Thank you, Have a nice day.

Hi 

kabharad,

I have the same issue. I had my Visa interview on Sept 9th in Toronto and the VO told I should email with passport pick up instructions in 3-5 business days and handed me over the Loomis passport pick instructions sheet.

On Sept 10th I checked my status and its says "Administrative Processing" 

Now Sept 13th the status is still the same.

Administrative Processing
    Case Creation Date: 09-Sep-2013 Status Updated Date: 09-Sep-2013    

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks, or longer. As explained on the day of your interview, if further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved when administrative processing is finished, you will receive notification to collect the passport with the visa from the Loomis branch you selected when you booked your appointment.

Hi Kabharad :

I had my interview on Sep 9th toronto at 8:00am ...I came out by 8:40am with VISA APPROVED status . i am checking the CSC webiste and CEAC webiste always , but the updates are as these timing :

Admin Processing until Sep 10th 5:00pm  then chnaged to issues ...............as of now its in issues only ..............This is form CEAC website .....Sep 13th 11:00am

coming to the CSC website there i sno update until Sep 12th morning 7:00am . At that time they updated the way bill number . At sep 12th might 12:28am got an email from loomis to pick up teh passprot .

I picked on sep 12th 9:30am and drove back to USA starting at 1pm thrusday sep 12th .

CEAC i still issued only . Please chec with loomis [ they can give us infor with the reference id and our name ]  not only way bill number

Hi Viraj ,

4 of us attended the interview on Sep th 9 for H1 b stamping .......Three of us are on IT field and one is a doctor . VISA APPROVED for everyone

all of us got the passports by thruday and we all returned .

My advice is to go to embassy and be in the line and check with them as its been 5 working days.

I wish it should happen the same for you untill and unless if there is any problem .

Hi Viraj ,

4 of us attended the interview on Sep th 9 for H1 b stamping .......Three of us are on IT field and one is a doctor . VISA APPROVED for everyone

all of us got the passports by thruday and we all returned .

My advice is to go to embassy and be in the line and check with them as its been 5 working days.

I wish it should happen the same for you untill and unless if there is any problem .

Can I directly go the consulate and check with them ?

Will they even allow ?

Hi Viraj ,

I think you can go and talk to them about your situation . I think Shayona did .....Plz check the post regarding the Toronto embasys u will find .

if at all your five bussiness days are over and you did not hear anything and if the visa is approved and told you to pick up passport .

They even have skype id or email them . but i would prefer going to consulate rather than these waiting .

Give a shot on monday to go in afternoon and ask them why there is no update ..

Hello, My Visa interview done @ September 16, 2013 for H4 visa.

VO officer said that my visa was approved and keep my Passport and Original I-797 of my Husband H1B approval notice. and gave me one paper how to track passport .

He said that will receive email from 3-5 business days. today is 4th day but no email. 

Check status with CEAC , its shows Administrative Processing. 

Does anyone in this situation.

VO officer said that my visa was approved and keep my Passport and Original I-797 of my Husband H1B approval notice. and gave me one paper how to track passport .

He said that will receive email from 3-5 business days. today is 4th day but no email. 

Hi Guys,

My visa got approved at toronto consulate on wed sep 11. Been checking the status for the passport since yesterday. It shows as administrative processing. Any one in the same boat.

Thanks,

Karthik

Archived