Want to work on L1B visa in spite of H1B approved petition

jghere4you

I am working with company A on L1B visa (Visa already expired but I94 is valid until 2015 and company's blanket I797 petition valid indefinitely) 

Company B filed for my H1B (with COS) visa which got approved on Sep 04, 2013. Now, I want to continue with company A on L1B visa. 

Note: I cannot go out of Country as my L1B visa is expired. 

I have already asked company B to withdraw my approved H1b application as I cannot join them due to some personal reasons and have kept a record of that email - haven't heard back from them yet. 

Is that sufficient for me to keep working on L1B visa with company A i.e. without any acknowledgement or confirmation of withdrawal from company B or USCIS? 

Thanks in advance!

I am working with company A on L1B visa (Visa already expired but I94 is valid until 2015 and company's blanket I797 petition valid indefinitely) 
Company B filed for my H1B (with COS) visa which got approved on Sep 04, 2013. Now, I want to continue with company A on L1B visa. 
Note: I cannot go out of Country as my L1B visa is expired. 

I have already asked company B to withdraw my approved H1b application as I cannot join them due to some personal reasons and have kept a record of that email - haven't heard back from them yet. 

Is that sufficient for me to keep working on L1B visa with company A i.e. without any acknowledgement or confirmation of withdrawal from company B or USCIS? 

Thanks in advance!

You have to exit, apply for a L1 visa and enter US with a new I94.

Archived