Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Travelling out of US after filing 485

Recommended Posts

If you have valid / unexpired visa - you can travel outside US without issue. But if you currently don't have valid/ unexpired visa, you need to wait till you receive AP to re-enter USA.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now