Please advice - Visa Approved and passport was kept with VO but status showing as Administrative Processing

kumarnandi

Both were displaying as

Case Creation Date: 28-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 28-Aug-2013

Hello There ! 

My interview was on 26th at Toronto and when I came to check status it said Adm Processing . The VO said my visa was approved and follow with loomis in 3-5 days .I am still waiting my case status says Ready sometime and Adm Processing sometime . Not sure how to judge case status ,anyone with same issue .I personally think based on applicants I saw at consulate ,we can expect delay in visa stamping process .

for me its showing now as                                                                          
NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued

Application ID or Case Number: XXXXXXX Case Creation Date: 28-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 29-Aug-2013

Hi,

My VISA got approved on 8/26 and I was told by VO to wait for 3-5 business days to get my passport.
Surprising today I received an email from Toronto Clearance Responses stating request to appear...
Any information will be helpful...

Thanks in Advance

Here is the email...

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL, TORONTO

360 University Avenue, Toronto, ON M5G 1S4 Canada

http://toronto.usconsulate.gov

REQUEST TO APPEAR

Date: August  29, 2013

Dear XXXX:

The interviewing officer wishes to discuss your application further with you. Please appear in person any Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., excluding U.S. and Canadian holidays. No new appointment is necessary. Please bring:

o This request.

o The notice of suspension letter received at your interview.

o NO electronic items, food or liquids.

We can offer no prior assurance of eligibility to any applicant for any reason at any time.

Thank you for your cooperation.

American Consulate

• 3 weeks later...

Hello There ! 

My interview was on 26th at Toronto and when I came to check status it said Adm Processing . The VO said my visa was approved and follow with loomis in 3-5 days .I am still waiting my case status says Ready sometime and Adm Processing sometime . Not sure how to judge case status ,anyone with same issue .I personally think based on applicants I saw at consulate ,we can expect delay in visa stamping process .

Hello, Nazim 

I have same problem . 

My Interview done @ 16th September, VO kept my Passport 

CEAC status : Admin. Process

Change to READY

And now Again Change to : ADMIN PROCESS 

Please Reply what is next. 

you get any update from them. 

Archived