Is there any problem in H1 visa stamping if changed 2 employer in one years time

skhemka

Hi,

I am on H1b here in usa and my H1b Petition/ I -94  is valid till Jan 2016.  My H1 visa is already expired.

1) I entered in USA on 4th Aug 2012 through Employer A,

2) I changed from Employer A to Employer B on 1st April 2013 i.e. after 8 months. 

3)  I change to employer B to Employer C within 6 months of the employer joining Employer B, 

Now  If I go back to India for a month,Would there be any issue in Visa stamping when i come back because I changed multiple employer at short duration of time.?

Please reply as soon as possible as I will have to take decision to change the employer based on that.

Hi,

I am on H1b here in usa and my H1b Petition/ I -94  is valid till Jan 2016.  My H1 visa is already expired.

2) I changed from Employer A to Employer B on 1st April 2013 i.e. after 8 months. 

3)  I change to employer B to Employer C within 6 months of the employer joining Employer B, 

Now  If I go back to India for a month,Would there be any issue in Visa stamping when i come back because I changed multiple employer at short duration of time.?

Please reply as soon as possible as I will have to take decision to change the employer based on that.

Nope, no problem at all. You just need to apply for a H1B visa with approved I797 from employer C and other supporting documents.

Hi,

Nope, you are good to go.

Archived