H1B Toronto Visa Approved NO PIMS

yuvi2012

@jalsa24: i have updated my email id & sent u an email as well.

My update: i went to US Consulate today afternoon. Lady who seated outside the consulate sent me inside to gather further information. i got the token from inside. after half n hour of wait, i got the call from the counter 1 & she mentioned we approved ur visa but  we didn't received the approval from the office. as soon as they approved,we'll print your visa. so, wait for few days. 

i have provided my reasons to expedite this. she told me i mentioned to them that u r anxious about this. this is what i could do. so wait!!!thanks

@nazeem023: if i don't get an update till tmrw, what should my lawyer do to escalate this ?

Guys,

I attended the Visa Interview Yesterday . It was kind of shock for me . I was with the same employer from day one till now that might be the question or concern for the Visa officer .

He has asked for My W2's and Tax returns from 2007 the time when I started working with this employer and he compared each and everyone of them . He asked why my W2 was low in 2009 .

He approved my visa and it shows as issued for me . So When you are going to Toronto and face this Asian American(Chinese Look) please be little careful and carry all the documents

W2's and Tax returns

Archived