H1B Toronto Visa Approved NO PIMS

yuvi2012

Hello All,

I have been following murhty forums for a while and thank them for this wonderufl forum .

I got my H1B visa approved on august 26th in Toronto he didnt ask me for any of my documents this was my 2nd H1B stamping

Visa officer said I am approving your visa however There is no record in PIMS so we might need for additional documentation if needed we would contact you and you should come to the counslate withn the required documents .

My fingers crossed .Anybody has any idea or has been on this boat need advice

Hello All,

I have been following murhty forums for a while and thank them for this wonderufl forum .

I got my H1B visa approved on august 26th in Toronto he didnt ask me for any of my documents this was my 2nd H1B stamping

Visa officer said I am approving your visa however There is no record in PIMS so we might need for additional documentation if needed we would contact you and you should come to the counslate withn the required documents .

My fingers crossed .Anybody has any idea or has been on this boat need advice

Relax, everything will be alright. It takes one/two more days to issue the visa. You are good.

Hello guys ! 

I have same PIMS concern . My visa appointment was on 26th Aug in Toronto. The visa officer notified me at the end of interview that he is issuing me the visa and follow up with loomis after 3-5 business days .I noticed that when I got my token number from checking counter ,she look my I 797 and passport and wrote NO PIMS on my DS 160 page.

I am little concerned with delay  , no real update on my case status as of 29th Aug . Sometime it says ready and sometimes Administrative Processing . I was not given any 221g or other Adm info . Only got a A4 size printout how to track passport and loomis info .

Please Advise !!

Regards

Nazim 

Guys,

My VISA got approved on 08/26 and I was told by VO to wait for 3-5 business days to get my passport.
Surprising today I received an email from Toronto Clearance Responses stating request to appear...
Any information will be helpful...

Thanks in Advance

Here is the email...

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL, TORONTO

360 University Avenue, Toronto, ON M5G 1S4 Canada

http://toronto.usconsulate.gov

REQUEST TO APPEAR

Date: August 29, 2013

Dear XXXX:

The interviewing officer wishes to discuss your application further with you. Please appear in person any Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., excluding U.S. and Canadian holidays. No new appointment is necessary. Please bring:

o This request.

o The notice of suspension letter received at your interview.

o NO electronic items, food or liquids.

We can offer no prior assurance of eligibility to any applicant for any reason at any time.

Thank you for your cooperation.

American Consul

Guys,

My VISA got approved on 08/26 and I was told by VO to wait for 3-5 business days to get my passport.

Surprising today I received an email from Toronto Clearance Responses stating request to appear...

Any information will be helpful...

Thanks in Advance

Here is the email...

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL, TORONTO

360 University Avenue, Toronto, ON M5G 1S4 Canada

http://toronto.usconsulate.gov

REQUEST TO APPEAR

Date: August 29, 2013

Dear XXXX:

The interviewing officer wishes to discuss your application further with you. Please appear in person any Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., excluding U.S. and Canadian holidays. No new appointment is necessary. Please bring:

o This request.

o The notice of suspension letter received at your interview

o NO electronic items, food or liquids.

We can offer no prior assurance of eligibility to any applicant for any reason at any time.

Thank you for your cooperation.

American Consul

Hello There ! Even my interview was on 26th ,visa officer did not tell me about no PIMS and delay .He just gave me instruction to track the Passport and said he is issuing me the visa  , the last update on my case was on 29th and it says Admin . The officer was a Chinese or korean look like ,did you have same person as well ? He looked confused and was talking to other officer next to him during my interview .It really weird that after informing that they are issuing visa ,he wants you back . Can any senior member comment on this . 

I guess I will find out more by the end of today on my case .

Hi yuvi /Nazi ,

I wish u people get ur passport soon , but reallly wierd to know that u didnot get a response after attending the intreview on monday and now its friday .

I am sacred now as i have interview in toronto on sep 9th mondya ..fingers crossed.

Plz post ur updates

Nazim,

I think it's the same guy for me as well . I am really tensed after stating Visa was approved seeing the Re-Appereance .I dont have the statement of suspension which he was talking about all they handed over me was A4 size white paper to track

Nazim,

I think it's the same guy for me as well . I am really tensed after stating Visa was approved seeing the Re-Appereance .I dont have the statement of suspension which he was talking about all they handed over me was A4 size white paper to track

Nazim,

Well Yuvi , Do not worry ,just make sure you have all your documents in line . I have no case update on my Status check today ,will keep you posted . can u post contact number if possible . I also mentioned this issue to my Attorney ,she was amazed that they are calling people back after approving. She said she will email the state ,if no reply on my case until tues ,which is officially 5th working day after my interview . Lets hope for the best and have a good long weekend .

Nazim,

Hello Guys ! 

Thanks for sharing all info and inputs , My case status was changed to Issued few mins back . I feel relieved now, but still have to wait until Tuesday for passport pick as loomis is closed on sat and this mon  . Yuvi I wish u all the best next week and hope things go better for you .  

Hopefully My case will get resolved soon . I have all the documents in hand I don't have the Suspension letter with me as They said it was approved and white letter .

So have to check and see what he would say on Tuesday .Will keep you guys updated .

Nazim congratulations on ur passport update status . Hopefully you will get the passport tuesday

what it means when it says ready?

Hello Shayona ,

I think my status said ready 2 days before I got issued notice . At one point it kept changing ready sometime and Adm sometime . I think they are working on ur file. If u applied in Toronto be prepared to wait 5 business days .

It was approved.

Hello Shayona ,

we can expect some delays due to long weekend . Transferring PIMS info should not take more than 3-4 days technically . You can notify you attorney if you do not hear back by tom ,as she can send email to state to check status . I am thinking you should have update by tom . Do keep posted .

Archived