Parents with sister advise?

mickyy

Hello,

I need  some advise. I am plannning  for  B2  visa  for  my parents  but  was  thinking to apply  for  younger  sister  (still studying) as well. I  will  be  sponsoring  for  all of them.

Is it advisable 

-to  apply  for her B2  with  my parents'?

-If  not  or  yes, in either  case,  what  can be the  convincing  way for  her  B2 visa?

Any  stories  to share  ? or  advice

Thanks

Hello,

I need  some advise. I am plannning  for  B2  visa  for  my parents  but  was  thinking to apply  for  younger  sister  (still studying) as well. I  will  be  sponsoring  for  all of them.

Is it advisable 

-to  apply  for her B2  with  my parents'?

-If  not  or  yes, in either  case,  what  can be the  convincing  way for  her  B2 visa?

Any  stories  to share  ? or  advice

Thanks

You do not sponsor any one. Better stay out of it. Yes, she can apply.

Well, the truth has to be the answer. She should be able to tell VO the true reason for applying for a B2 visa?

Just stay away from that, let them do it by themselves. VISA comes first and then expenses.

i  dint get  ur  point. i am the  one paying  for  their  expenses  as  i wud  show  in affidavit  form  of both my  parents and sisters. r  u  saying  not  to  do  that and let sister  sponsor  herself?

i  dint get  ur  point. i am the  one paying  for  their  expenses  as  i wud  show  in affidavit  form  of both my  parents and sisters. r  u  saying  not  to  do  that and let sister  sponsor  herself?

Your sister is studying and obviously your parents are supporting her. What is more important is your parents and sister should be able to convince VO that they have strong ties back in India and they are not potential immigrants.

If you are talking about I134 then just fill it out and mention that you will take care of their housing.

also cna  someone  comment on this as well. Thanks

affidavit  form Q#9, (which says  if  you have  submitted  affidavit  for  someone before) if  i apply  for both parents together same time, do i need  to mention their  names  on each other  form, given it is  first  time?

If you are talking about I134 then just fill it out and mention that you will take care of their housing.

The I-134 is irrelevant. It is not even enforceable.

The OP should just stay out of any "sponsoring" stuff. There is no sponsoring for visitors.

also cna  someone  comment on this as well. Thanks

affidavit  form Q#9, (which says  if  you have  submitted  affidavit  for  someone before) if  i apply  for both parents together same time, do i need  to mention their  names  on each other  form, given it is  first  time?

any word  on above?

btw  wat is OP stands  for?

still unanswered ::

affidavit  form Q#9, (which says  if  you have  submitted  affidavit  for  someone before) if  i apply  for both parents together same time, do i need  to mention their  names  on each other  form, given it is their  first  time?

still unanswered ::

affidavit  form Q#9, (which says  if  you have  submitted  affidavit  for  someone before) if  i apply  for both parents together same time, do i need  to mention their  names  on each other  form, given it is their  first  time?

If this is your first time filling the forms then 'no' since both attend the interview together.

Archived