Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Change of Employer on P3 visa

Recommended Posts



I am in P3 artist visa and My current assignment  got terminated.  I was in the process of filing a transfer of my visa with another employer.  


My question is


Am I allowed to stay in the USA till I get my transfer approved? My  current visa expires in dec.


Do I need to get my visa stamped before starting the new Job?


Please help me...










Share this post

Link to post

You may change employers, but only after your new employer has filed a new Form I-129 with USCIS requesting permission to employ you and extend your stay. You may not commence employment with the new employer until the Form I-129 has been approved. The visa is only an entry document and has no relation to stay.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this