EB3 moved from Jan 2003 to Sept 2003

cusp60

I need urgent advise about my predicament arising due to this sudden movement of PDs from Jan 2003 to Sept 2003. Since we did not to expect any drastic changes in PD, we all planned a visit to India earlier this month based on AP's. Part of the family came back from India recently, whereas the other two, still remain in  India and will return only early next month.  

Let me know if I should call them right way to avoid any complication. I heard in such case the GC processing is affected when the applicant is not in town.

Please advise urgently!

Omshiv is correct except that there are no VO   at Port of Entry :)   VO (Visa Officer)  are only available in Consulates ... netiher at CIS nor at PoE. 

At PoE,  the DHS official will either stamp your pasport with a temporary GC for  a month or so  or enter as Parolee and ask to go for a deferred inspection.  Either way no issue.

• 1 month later...

EB3/Filed TSC August 2007/PD 22nd Sept 2003

Its already going to be middle of Oct. No change in my online status (still says initial review). Anybody out there with PD around 22nd Sept 2003 who may have got their GC yet??  At what stage I should start getting concerned and go for info pass. I Will appreciate responses/guidance from senior members/members.

Tensed......

• 4 weeks later...

I did not notice this until now. When the PD date is 9/22/2003 (which is exactly my PD as well) I assumed that it is inclusive of this date as well. It would be really tragic if my case got stuck because they only cover dates before this PD date. 

Seniors....please clarify if possible??

I did not notice this until now. When the PD date is 9/22/2003 (which is exactly my PD as well) I assumed that it is inclusive of this date as well. It would be really tragic if my case got stuck because they only cover dates before this PD date. 

Seniors....please clarify if possible??

Dates are current for the folks whose PD is earlier than 09/22/2003.

Archived