H1B - does stamping needed while coming to back to USA with new petitioner?

yoganand

Hi,

Right now am working at client location on H1B which is valid till Sep 2015 with Petitioner A (Indian company). I like to switch to different company in USA, i know that the the new company will take care of petition filing. But my concern is, if i travel to india after i switch to new company, while coming back to USA, do i need to go for stamping again with new petitioner?. I heard, one of my friends friend told that we no need to go for stamping with new petitioner, still we can update the our new petition details at Port of entry in USA. Assume i no need to go for stamping, does it impact to H-4 dependent visa?, since i will be having old petitioner stamping but i will be working for new petitioner. i worrying about worst case.

Thanks and Regards

Yoga

Hi,

Right now am working at client location on H1B which is valid till Sep 2015 with Petitioner A (Indian company). I like to switch to different company in USA, i know that the the new company will take care of petition filing. But my concern is, if i travel to india after i switch to new company, while coming back to USA, do i need to go for stamping again with new petitioner?. I heard, one of my friends friend told that we no need to go for stamping with new petitioner, still we can update the our new petition details at Port of entry in USA. Assume i no need to go for stamping, does it impact to H-4 dependent visa?, since i will be having old petitioner stamping but i will be working for new petitioner. i worrying about worst case.

Thanks and Regards

Yoga

Not required to go for stamping again.

For H4 if you submit all your latest documents and they go for Visa now then they get the stamping for them.

Hi,

Thanks and Regards

Yoga

H1 and H4 holders can enter the US with their old unexpired and valid visa in their passports with  the new approval documents issued by the USCIS based on your employment with the current(new) company

Archived