H1b Transfer Premium Processing Delay

NAS

I filed my H1b transfer @vermont. And now its being 25 days over . Status still shows "Initial Review". 

My Attorney asked me to wait again one more week. 

Can please throw some idea on my case, What's actually going on..

From USCIS site:

USCIS guarantees15 calendar day processing to those petitioners or applicants who choose to use this service or USCIS will refund the Premium Processing Service fee

From USCIS site:

USCIS guarantees15 calendar day processing to those petitioners or applicants who choose to use this service or USCIS will refund the Premium Processing Service fee

I too read this from website and blogs. But unfortunately for unknown reason my case is still in initial review.

Is any one has same exp before??

I filed my H1B Transfer on August 8th 2013. VSC receieved it on August 12th via FedEx. It was filed under premium processing. Still have not heard anything back. Haven't recieved even the receipt notification. are there any delays currently in VSC ?

Got any update???

Cross check with your employer once about receipt Number.

NAS, I did check with the legal team of the employer and as of Monday (august 19) they had not recieved anything. Still waiting. It is a pretty strange time because I have a foot in two boats now and the more it drags the more annoying it gets.

The only thing we can do is wait :(. I am not sure is this a general delay for all who has applied in vermont centre.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived