Naturalization Question on Employment Based Application

paloniraju

Hello,

I got my Green Card through a Consulting Company. The company is Located in San Fransisco California. But for 3 years after I got my green card I worked for that company. But the location where I worked is Dallas. Then I took employment in the same location with the company that I was working at as a contractor. Now what should I put in my 5 year Employment History.

Current Employer is in Dallas and so matches the Address where I lived during that time. But the first 3 years after GC is San Fransisco. Do I put their Name and Address there. If so will there be a question as to why I live in Dallas but My Employer is in San Fransisco?

Also what is the employer address generally. Is it the one that is on the W2. If so then even my current employer generates W2 and Pay Stub from Houston as their headquarter is there.

What are the list of documents that I need for N400 interview other than W2, Pay Stubs and Tax Returns/Transcripts. This should be a common issue. I want to know if others had any issues.

Archived