Waiting for Perm to get approved since 2 years

rjsrnth

I'm in the same situation i have applied it in Mar 2009 and havent gotten any replies. Also i know case is pending because i got 7th yr H1 Exten based on 365 days old LC status. Last week my Lawyer sent an email asking for update and response is "Please be assured we endeavor to afford every request both careful attention and timely processing". Thats it. Can someone shed some light ?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I went through DOL website and i saw bew message.

"OFLC continues its effort to reduce the Permanent Labor Certification Program's pending caseload as part of our larger Departmental commitment to customer service. The dates posted on iCERT above reflect the month and year in which cases were filed that are now being adjudicated at the Atlanta National Processing Center. For various reasons, we may be completing the processing of applications filed prior to the month posted on iCERT. If your application was filed more than 3 months prior to the month posted, you may contact our Helpdesk for a status on the application at plc.atlanta@dol.gov. " Current processing dates are April 2011

I have my case number with me. So can i contact directly DOL? my lawyer is not help me much on my labor.

THanks,

• 3 weeks later...

Archived