Company Fraud

AbbyD

Hello,

I recently got in big trouble because of Company A.

Company A took money from me to file H1B visa in last year.

I came to USA on same VISA and after coming here company A revoke my visa immediately.

I have other offers but since I don't have any paystub its difficult for other company to file H1B transfer.

So is there nay way to get H1B transfer without paystub?

Thanks

Abby

Hello,

I recently got in big trouble because of Company A.

Company A took money from me to file H1B visa in last year.

I came to USA on same VISA and after coming here company A revoke my visa immediately.

I have other offers but since I don't have any paystub its difficult for other company to file H1B transfer.

So is there nay way to get H1B transfer without paystub?

Thanks

Abby

Contact immigration attorney ASAP. And also file a complaint against that FRAUD employer for taking money for H1 filing, that's completely ILLEGAL, and with that complaint number you can file for transfer. But since you are currently out of status, not sure how things work here.

hmmm...

first of all, he did not 'take'(grab) money from your pocket while walking down the street..you gave it to him voluntarily..more or less equally guilty..

do you have any proof that you gave it for H1 processing?

if he revoked your visa immediately all he owes is a flight ticket..

having said that..options for u:

I belive you have a valid stamp and new job offer (legitimate, hope learned a lesson)

get your H1 applied by PP, you will get H1 approval with no I94..

just cross the border and reenter with new 797 & old visa stamp..

and stop frauding further on..

Did the company notify you in mail (not email) that they are terminating you ?Also, did they offer u a return tkt?

If no, contact a lawyer, and get the company give you back all the money they owe by presenting them with a demand letter and ask them for missing paystubs.

Archived