H4 pending administrative processing for 2nd time

Poshhh

I was staying in the USA from May 2011, my wife joined me in July 2011. When we applied the H1/H4 Visa for the first time in 2011, my H1 was approved immideately but my wife's H4 was pending due to administrative processsing for about 4 months. And now when we visited India in Mar 2013, we had to go to Visa stamping at the US consulate Chennai. My H1 was approved immediately but my wife's H4 is again pending with administrative processing.

I am in US now but my wife is still in India, It has been more than 120 days waiting for my wife's H4 and still no updates from USCIS. Any Idea what could be the reason to put my wife's H4 in administrative processing for the 2nd time? What legal options do I have to expedite this case.

I have tried the following options

1. I repeatedly sent emails to support-india@ustraveldocs.com and chennaiadmin@state.gov - after 90 days of completion as mentiond in the 221(g) pink slip. I got the same response that the case is still pending.

2. I contacted the local state Senator and they checked with the US department of State, but the reposnse is the same as above.

3. I contacted my employer, they asked me to contact the USCIS directly via email - option 1.

Not sure what to do now. Is there a way we can appeal this case thru an attorney ? Appreciate the response.

Thanks

Archived