Please give your opinion suggestions . Privaling Wage Determination Salary ?

Hi,

I have recently got news from my attorney that my PWD has been made by the Department of Labor based on the number of experience(1 year) and education qualification(Master's) has been made as 90,000 per annul which is a clearly a EB-2 as per my attorney but my company currently pays me around 84,000 per annul which is less then the privaling wage determination  

1) My employer say it will be fine to start the GC processing even my salary is less then the Privaling Wage Determination it will not create any issue during the GC process is it true can I trust my employer and start the process?

2) Does during Labor or I140 or I485 Does USCIS ask my pay stub to show if the salary is more then the PWD ?

3) My employer says his company is big and will not have any issues even my pay is less then PWD ?

4) Does my current salary amount effect in any of my GC process 

5) My Attorney says that USICIS checks weather if my employer can pay me in the future after my GC is approved the PWD of 90,000 is that true ?

I have take a decision ASAP please help me on what ever the knowledge that you can share with I would really appreciate your time and suggestions.

please consult a lawyer.

GC is for future employment so it is fine to make less salary than the prev wage.

during I-140, uscis will check your employer's ability to pay, if they have profit that is enough to cover the difference (current salary and prev wage), your petition can be approved depending on other factors like your credentials, etc.

your current salary is used in determining your employer's ability to pay.

your other questions have similar answers stated above.

Hi,

I have recently got news from my attorney that my PWD has been made by the Department of Labor based on the number of experience(1 year) and education qualification(Master's) has been made as 90,000 per annul which is a clearly a EB-2 as per my attorney but my company currently pays me around 84,000 per annul which is less then the privaling wage determination  

1) My employer say it will be fine to start the GC processing even my salary is less then the Privaling Wage Determination it will not create any issue during the GC process is it true can I trust my employer and start the process?

2) Does during Labor or I140 or I485 Does USCIS ask my pay stub to show if the salary is more then the PWD ?

3) My employer says his company is big and will not have any issues even my pay is less then PWD ?

4) Does my current salary amount effect in any of my GC process 

5) My Attorney says that USICIS checks weather if my employer can pay me in the future after my GC is approved the PWD of 90,000 is that true ?

I have take a decision ASAP please help me on what ever the knowledge that you can share with I would really appreciate your time and suggestions.

please consult a lawyer.

GC is for future employment so it is fine to make less salary than the prev wage.

during I-140, uscis will check your employer's ability to pay, if they have profit that is enough to cover the difference (current salary and prev wage), your petition can be approved depending on other factors like your credentials, etc.

your current salary is used in determining your employer's ability to pay.

your other questions have similar answers stated above.

redgreenbluee, Thank you for your time and suggestion

Archived