H1 denied on UNVA. Client offering Fulltime

chandrareddy19

Hi all,

I am on OPT right now. Applied for h1 but got denied. I am a **** victim.

If the college is closed i may have to restart my study again.

I have my OPT till dec.

Now the client is offering me full time. I doubt they might let me go if i dont accept full time.

Please suggest me what can i say to the client at this time.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi all,

I have my OPT till dec.

Now the client is offering me full time. I doubt they might let me go if i dont accept full time.

Thanks in Advance.

File H1 with your Bachelor's degree next year. But with **** on your record, expect more queries.

Let us not forget the responsibilities of membership . Replies which are Disrespectful or slanderous or exhibit regional chauvinism should not be posted. No value judgments either.

Sorry about that. But their were many instances where he did posted lot of disrespectful posts and this time I had to reply him.

Hi all,

I have my OPT till dec.

Thanks in Advance.

First of, you are not a "victim". Everybody who signed up with **** or similar institutions knew that they are frauds.

Second, an employer can of course file an H1 for you next year, provided that you hav a legitimate degree. If you have a legitimate bachelor degree, use that.

Third, you can NEVER use the fake degree from ****. You wasted your time and money.

Fourth, if you want to study again, apply at a REAL, accredited university, and avoid all these shady institutions that nobody has heard of.

Apply at a public university. You get quality education there, something you won't get at these shady private institutions.

Hi all,

I have my OPT till dec.

Thanks in Advance.

Mr Reddy,

How many months did you work while enrolled at ****?

Archived