221g Re-Affirm

dayanad2965

My Case is as below

1. Sep 2010 got 221g green New Delhi case submitted to USCIS, USCIS got back in Aug 2011 with a RFE and reaffirmed petition in september 2011

2. I am working in Canada since Jan 2011 and would like to know how to go about re-stamping I do not wish to go back to New Delhi because I fear they may again give me another 221g.

Please advise if I can transfer my case to Canada embassy (vancouver) or is it necessary for me to go back to New Delhi

Daya

Originally posted by dayanad2965:

My Case is as below

1. Sep 2010 got 221g green New Delhi case submitted to USCIS, USCIS got back in Aug 2011 with a RFE and reaffirmed petition in september 2011

2. I am working in Canada since Jan 2011 and would like to know how to go about re-stamping I do not wish to go back to New Delhi because I fear they may again give me another 221g.

Please advise if I can transfer my case to Canada embassy (vancouver) or is it necessary for me to go back to New Delhi

Daya

You have to go to New Delhi. The process of transfering from delhi to canada is time consuming and not guaranteed

@dayanand, re-affirming from USCIS is nothing but ruling against ur initial decision. I think you should be good this time. You can check with Vancouver consulate directly. They will be the best people to help you in the situation you are in. Good luck

Can you please send an email to the id in my profile? I have a couple of questions for you

Archived